- NASA recommended air purifier plant
- Low maintenance plant
- Easily grow in indoor condition
(Inclusive of all taxes)
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 350 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 20 - Rs 200) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 499
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Aglaonema Costatum, Chinese Evergreen (Green)
A Chinese Evergreen plant is one of the easiest and best-looking houseplants. This plant can be used as upright table plants or, as they get larger, bushy floor plants.
The leaves of the species are oval and the trunk is erect. These leaves grow up to 30 cm in length and about 5 - 8 cm wide. During summer once the plant matures in growth and age it will produce very small flowers like spathe and spadix. This is a shade-tolerant plant. So it is often grown in offices due to its unpretentiousness and beautiful ornamental leaves.
Planting and care
Consider the below points to keep the plant healthy after receiving:
Caring for Aglaonema Costatum
- Keep the plant in indirect bright sunlight or partial sunlight area.
- Use nutrient rich, well drained, well aereted, and porous potting mix.
- Water a plant when the topsoil in pot (5 to 8 cm) feels dry to touch.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering for the winter & rainy season.
- Try to water the plants in the morning around 8-10 am.
- Apply fertilize a plant mostly in the spring and early monsoon season.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots to the plant can easily uptake the nutrients and moisture.
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in shady area for 2 to 3 days then move the plant to its required light condition.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
Typical uses of Aglaonema Costatum
Special features: Aglaonema or Chinese evergreen is an extremely popular houseplant, which is very easy to grow.
Ornamental use: This plant have variegated leaves so, it used for landscaping gardening.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Excellent service and good product. Well packed and well delivered. Though few leaves were fallen but plant was almost ok.
Beautiful healthy plants delivered straight to the doorstep.
Can you ensure that your packaging will not spoil the plant.
can you supply marble or terracotta rectangular pot?
Simply love the plant....healthy n beautiful!!....Thankyou for the free gifts!!