|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Pudina, Common mint
Mint is an aromatic plant, almost exclusively perennial herbs. This herb is spread widely underground and overground stolons and erect branched stems. The leaves are arranged in opposite pairs, from oblong to lanceolate shaped, and with a serrated margin. Leaf colors range from dark green and gray-green to purple, blue, and sometimes pale yellow. The flowers are white to purple in color.
Planting and care
The mint plant is very easy to grow. In dry climates, the herb grows easily in a well-drained, semi-shaded position. Plant individuals with the distance between 40 x 40 cm spacing during June - July.
Caring for Pudina
- Feed with the fertilizer in the spring.
- Avoid direct contact with a fertilizer of the leaves.
- Cut back all broken and otherwise damaged branches.
- Look for spider mites, mealybugs, leaf spots, and root rot. Apply cure on time.
Typical uses of Pudina
Special features: Strongly flavored leaves
Culinary use: The leaves are strongly flavored and make an excellent addition to stuffings.
Medicinal use: It contains essential oils and does help with health problems.
- Note: Please consult your health expert.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments