Teakwood, Sagwan - 0.5 Kg Seeds
Note: The image is for reference purpose only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height etc.
Tectona grandis Seeds ,Teakwood, Teak Seeds Hindi - Sagun,Sagwan.
( 58 times booked in last 90 days )
** for new paypal users only
Note: This product may take upto 3 weeks to deliver.
|Special Gift Today |
| ||All India Delivery |
| ||500,000 Happy Customers |
Winter hardy to USDA Zones 10-12 where it is best grown in acidic, fertile, sandy, moist, well-drained soils in full sun. Tolerates a wide range of soils. Established trees have good drought tolerance. Intolerant of frost. Propagate by suckers or seed. Common name:
June to AugustDifficulty level:
easy to grow Planting & Care
After a good rain, find a spot that is the first to dry out. Water trapped beneath the scales may rot the bulb, so a well-drained site is essential. Also, select a site that gets full sun. For dependable blooms, plants need six to eight hours of direct sunlight a day. Sunlight:
well-drained soil Water:
Apply any organic fertilizerCare:
- plant care may require a bit of effort, but the results are well worth the work.
- Not all plants are fragrant, but the most common and hardy do produce a sweet, carrying fragrance.
- Common is a vine and has larger glossy green leaves than Royal.
- Both can survive in temperate climates if they are planted in a sheltered area.
- Clean away from around the base of the rosebushes any trimmed debris that can harbor disease and insects.
- Late in the season, stop deadheading rugosas so that hips will form on the plants; these can be harvested and dried on screens, away from sunlight, then stored in an airtight container.
Shade tree or lawn specimen for large landscapes. Residential street tree. Timber. UseMedicinal use:
- As a laxative, for piles, leucoderma, dysentery, headache, burning pain over the region of the liver; expels worms from the body; is an expectorant; cures inflamed eyelids, inflammatory swellings, indigestion, discomfort or pain with burning in the stomach; and removes itchiness of the skin.
for medicinal useReference:
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
4 / 5 Avinash Shinde 04 September 2018
Very good service. High quality product.
Any query about teakwood, sagwan - 0.5 kg seeds
You may browse related categories
Copyright © 2019 Nurserylive. All Rights Reserved