Tabebuia Rosea, Savannah Oak - 0.5Kg Seeds
Note: The image is for reference purpose only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height etc.
Tabebuia rosea, also called pink poui, and rosy trumpet tree.
The name Roble de Sabana, meaning "savannah oak", is widely used in Costa Rica in Spanish
( 87 times booked in last 90 days )
** for new paypal users only
|Special Gift Today |
| ||All India Delivery |
| ||500,000 Happy Customers |
Tabebuia rosea, also called pink poui, and rosy trumpet tree is a neotropical tree that grows up to 30 m and can reach a diameter at breast height of up to 100 cm.Common name:
60.00 to 90.00 feetDifficulty level:
easy to growPlanting & Care
After a good rain, find a spot that is the first to dry out. Water trapped beneath the scales may rot the bulb, so a well-drained site is essential. Also, select a site that gets full sun. For dependable blooms, plants need six to eight hours of direct sunlight a day. Sunlight:
well-drained soil Water:
20 °C to 30 °CFertilizer:
Apply any organic fertilizerCare:
- plant care may require a bit of effort, but the results are well worth the work.
- Not all plants are fragrant, but the most common and hardy do produce a sweet, carrying fragrance.
- Common is a vine and has larger glossy green leaves than Royal.
- Both can survive in temperate climates if they are planted in a sheltered area.
- Clean away from around the base of the rosebushes any trimmed debris that can harbor disease and insects.
- Late in the season, stop deadheading rugosas so that hips will form on the plants; these can be harvested and dried on screens, away from sunlight, then stored in an airtight container.
Where winter hardy, this flowering tree is commonly planted as a lawn specimen. Also useful as a shade tree of street tree. UseMedicinal use:
- A decoction of the flowers, leaves and roots has been used to reduce fevers and pain, cause sweating, to treat tonsil inflammation and various other disorders.
- Among the various active phytochemicals in the tree is lapachol, a natural organic compound isolated from various other Tabebuia species.
for medicinal useReference:
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
4 / 5 Anushka Rane Rele 12 October 2018
Good number of plants and currently flowering so waiting for the cherry tomatos!!
Any query about tabebuia rosea, savannah oak - 0.5kg seeds
You may browse related categories
Copyright © 2019 Nurserylive. All Rights Reserved