Product for Vegetables
You may browse related categories
- People who eat fresh vegetables as part of their daily diet have a reduced risk of many chronic diseases. Salad vegetables are the important part of healthy eating and provide a source of many nutrients, including potassium, fibre, folate (folic acid) and vitamins A, E and C.
- Vegetables have been proved too appealing to help induce immunity against colds & fevers.
- Vegetables are low in calories and fats but contain good amounts of vitamins and minerals.
- All the Green-Yellow-Orange vegetables are rich sources of calcium, magnesium, potassium, iron, beta-carotene, vitamin B-complex, vitamin-C, vitamin-A, and vitamin K
- As in fruits, vegetables too are important source of many antioxidants.
Any query about vegetables