2 Layer lucky Bamboo Plant in a bowl with pebbles
Description for 2 Layer lucky Bamboo Plant in a bowl with pebbles
Bamboo can be grown in water pot or soil pot. Spiral sticks are made after training lucky bamboo stick to grow in curls or decorating lucky bamboo containers.
Nodes and internodes are present on the stem, leaves arise from the nodal region.
|Common name||Flower colours||Bloom time||Height||Difficulty|
|Lucky Bamboo, Sander's dracaena, Ribbon dracaena, Curly bamboo, Chinese water bamboo, Friendship bamboo, Goddess of Mercy plant, Belgian evergreen, Ribbon plant.||Rare indoor flowering||NA||Varies||Easy to grow|
Planting and care
It can be planted in soil as well as in the water.
|moderate levels of indirect light||Moist (If planted in soil pot)||Moderate||Room temperature, Avoid temperature changes||Can use water-soluble houseplant fertilizer|
Caring for 2 Layer lucky Bamboo Plant in a bowl with pebbles
- The only thing potted lucky bamboo stalks really need is water, It should keep in water at all times,
- There is no way to over-water lucky bamboo, as they enjoy moisture and thrive from it.
- Not watering lucky bamboo often, or letting pots dry out will kill lucky bamboo stalks.
- Avoid overheat from sun exposure.
- Do not spray water or mist lucky bamboo leaves, a gentle wiping will remove any dust or dirt off of them.
Typical uses of 2 Layer lucky Bamboo Plant in a bowl with pebbles
Special features: Attractive foliage and stem
Culinary use: NA
Ornamental use: It adds value to the beauty of a house.
Medicinal use: NA
You may browse related categories
Want to write review ?Click here to Login
What garden lovers say ... ?
Dose u give instructions on how to maintain them??
This plants collection is awesome!!! I would recommend it to everyone.
Great plant..looked nice.