** for new paypal users only
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Pachira Single Bud
The plant is also known as Malabar chestnut or Saba nut. Money tree plants often have their slender trunks braided together and are a low maintenance option for artificially lit areas. Money tree plant care is easy and based upon just a few specific conditions.
Planting and care
Plants are often grown as bonsai specimens and house plants, being very tolerant of drought and shade.
Caring for Pachira Single Bud
- If your home is on the dry side, you can increase the humidity by placing the pot on a saucer filled with pebbles.
- Keep the saucer filled with water and the evaporation will enhance the humidity of the area.
- The plant should be repotted every two years in a clean peat mixture.
- Try not to move the plant around a lot.
- Money tree plants dislike being moved and respond by dropping their leaves.Also keep them away from drafty areas.
- Move your Pachira money tree outside in summer to an area with dappled light, but donâ€™t forget to move it back in before fall.
- The Pachira plant rarely needs to be pruned but as part of your annual money tree plant care, take off any damaged or dead plant material.
Typical uses of Pachira Single Bud
Special features: na
Medicinal use: The skin of the immature green fruit is used in the treatment of hepatitis. The bark is used medicinally to treat stomach complaints and headaches. A cold water infusion of the crushed leaves is used to treat a burning sensation in the skin.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
when I put the plant indoors totally, it started having yellow leaves.
They are the most beautiful, glossy, healthy plants I ve ever seen.
Good one.. Good plant growth & good packing...
Got the plant in good condition, and it is growing well.
Online Plants sell the Super Model of plants!
Any query about pachira single bud - plant