Pachira Single Bud - Plant
Description for Pachira Single Bud
The plant is also known as Malabar chestnut or Saba nut. Money tree plants often have their slender trunks braided together and are a low maintenance option for artificially lit areas. Money tree plant care is easy and based upon just a few specific conditions.
|Common name||Flower colours||Bloom time||Height||Difficulty|
|Money tree||na||April to frost||Upto 60 ft in their native habitat.||easy to medium|
Planting and care
Plants are often grown as bonsai specimens and house plants, being very tolerant of drought and shade.
|Full sun to partial shade.||Plant the tree in peat moss with some gritty sand.||These plants like a moderately humid room and deep but infrequent watering. Water the plants until the water runs from the drainage holes and then let them dry out between watering.||The best temperatures are 60 to 65 F. (16-18 C.).||Remember to fertilize every two weeks as part of good money tree plant care. Use a liquid plant food diluted by half. Suspend fertilizing in winter.|
Caring for Pachira Single Bud
- If your home is on the dry side, you can increase the humidity by placing the pot on a saucer filled with pebbles.
- Keep the saucer filled with water and the evaporation will enhance the humidity of the area.
- The plant should be repotted every two years in a clean peat mixture.
- Try not to move the plant around a lot.
- Money tree plants dislike being moved and respond by dropping their leaves.Also keep them away from drafty areas.
- Move your Pachira money tree outside in summer to an area with dappled light, but donâ€™t forget to move it back in before fall.
- The Pachira plant rarely needs to be pruned but as part of your annual money tree plant care, take off any damaged or dead plant material.
Typical uses of Pachira Single Bud
Special features: na
Medicinal use: The skin of the immature green fruit is used in the treatment of hepatitis. The bark is used medicinally to treat stomach complaints and headaches. A cold water infusion of the crushed leaves is used to treat a burning sensation in the skin.
Want to write review ?Click here to Login
What garden lovers say ... ?
Can i keep it in my ac room?
Beautiful plant, arrived in very good condition. Impressive packing. Looking forward to buy one more
Today i got this plant...the colour of leaves touches heart.