The plant is potted in 6 inch plastic Pot
Description for Aglaonema Stripes
Aglaonema is also quite an undemanding plant considered to be a shade tolerant plant with glossy dark green leaves with white-cream color stripes. The leaves of the species are oval and the trunk is erect. The plant is often grown in offices due to its unpretentiousness (this cultivar requires minimal care) and beautiful ornamental leaves.
Planting and care
It is usually grown as an annual. It is easily grown in moist, organically rich, well-drained soils in full sun. Use potting mix as the soil, vermicompost, and coco peat. Avoid overhead watering.
Caring for Aglaonema Stripes
- Proper care for aglaonema starts with its proper placement.
- Keep the plant where receives bright indirect sunlight.
- Place your plant far from doors, air vents, and windows in order to ensure it won't suffer from drafts.
- Fertilize the species at least 2 times per month.
- Water them from spring until autumn with an appropriate solution (1 teaspoon of soluble 20-20-20 analysis fertilizer and 1 gallon of water).
- Watering should be done early in the morning if the soil is dry.
Typical uses of Aglaonema Stripes
Special features: Aglaonema or Chinese evergreen is an extremely popular houseplant, which is very easy to grow.
Ornamental use: It is used as the ornamental plant.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Thank you for nice plants deleviry ... now i can trust online shopping of plants?AAryan Manish Sonu
when I opened the box I was amazed at how well this plant was packaged and how healthy they all were.Aditi
Great plant for a green giftjalesh gurung
Today i got this plant...the colour of leaves touches heart.Gajanan C Ghule
Good packing. Plant is very healthy and also I received free seeds offer & cashback . Happy :-)Nazneen Shah
Any query about aglaonema stripes - plant