The plant is potted in 4 inch plastic Pot
Description for Haworthia limifolia
Haworthia limifolia is grooves and ridges on the leaves, but the ridges in this plant are highlighted with a whitish color, making it one of the most ornamental of all the Haworthias. It grows the new offset easily. The white flowers with greenish veins are the bloom on an up to 14 inches (35 cm) tall inflorescence.
|Common name||Flower colours||Bloom time||Height||Difficulty|
|Fairy Washboard, File Leafed Haworthia||White||Summer||Up to 40 cm||Easy to grow|
Planting and care
It can tolerate frost as well as hot temperature. Re-pot when the plant performs clump and goes beyond the pot size. It should be done before or after the rainy season and in the spring season.
Re-pot with the following proportions: 3 parts of potting soil, 1 part of grit (pumice), 1 part of the horticultural-grade sand, 1/2 part of the compost etc.
|Full Sun||Coarse soil||Moderately||20 to 35 degrees C||Apply any organic fertilizer|
Caring for Haworthia limifolia
- Keep in a bright sunny location.
- Try not to water the leaves, give water to soil only.
- Avoid overwatering as the roots may get rot.
- Water the plant in a morning, between 8 to 10 am.
- Avoid keeping in suffocated areas or in dark room.
- While, re-potting or propagating try not to disturb the roots.
- Required care in the winter season. If growing in a pot, then kept in indoors and growing in outside do mulching.
Typical uses of Haworthia limifolia
Special features: Attractive leaf
Ornamental use: The plant is used for the ornamental purpose.