Aglaonema dud anyamanee, Aglaonema anyamanee (Green, Pink) - Plant
Description for Aglaonema dud anyamanee, Aglaonema anyamanee (Green, Pink)
Aglaonema Crispum is also quite an undemanding plant.considered to be a shade tolerant plant with glossy dark green leaves with silver edges. The leaves of the species are oval and the trunk is erect. The plant is often grown in offices due to its unpretentiousness (this cultivar requires minimal care) and beautiful ornamental leaves.
|Common name||Flower colours||Bloom time||Height||Difficulty|
|Aglaonema Siam Aurora, Aglaonema Lipstick, Chinese Evergreen (Red)||White Other: Greenish-white spathe||Seasonal bloom||Rarely exceeding heights of 3 feet||Easy|
Planting and care
It is usually grown as an annual. It is easily grown in moist, organically rich, well-drained soils in full sun. Avoid overhead watering. Start seeds indoors 6-10 weeks before last frost date or purchase starter plants. Set out plants/seedlings after last frost date.
Pinch stem tips of young plants to promote bushy type and prevent leggy growth. Deadhead spent flowers to prolong bloom. If flowering slows drastically after the first flush of bloom, consider cutting plants back hard and fertilizing. Snapdragons are inexpensive plants that are perhaps best repurchased each spring.
|Bright light but no direct sunlight.||Loamy Soil||Medium||15 C to 25 C||Apply any organic fertilizer.|
Caring for Aglaonema dud anyamanee
- Proper care for aglaonema starts with its proper placement.
- Your task is to find the area that receives less indirect light.
- Place your plant far from doors, air vents and windows in order to ensure it wont suffer from drafts.
- Fertilize the species at least 2 times per month.
- Water them from spring until autumn with an appropriate solution (1 tsp. soluble 20-20-20 analysis fertilizer and 1 gallon of water).
- Water the plant when the top 2 inches of the soil start getting dry.
- One of the basic care instructions includes wiping the leaves with a moistened cloth to remove dust and dirt.
Typical uses of Aglaonema dud anyamanee
Special features: Aglaonema or Chinese evergreen is an extremely popular houseplant, which is very easy to grow. While the different varieties might have subtle differences, they each have a few major similarities.
Culinary use: NA
Ornamental use: It is used as the ornamental plant.
Medicinal use: NA
Want to write review ?Click here to Login
What garden lovers say ... ?
I want 2 purchase more of this so please provide this product on last offered dicounted price.
the plant reached safely. thank you
How crazy that we all have plants on the mind.