Ficus Elastica Decora Rubra, Ficus black prince, Rubber Plant (Burgundy) - Plant
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Ficus Elastica Decora Rubra, Ficus black prince, Rubber Plant (Burgundy)
The rubber plant is a popular ornamental plant from the Ficus genus. In its natural habitat it grows over 30 meters tall, however, the varieties grown indoors are a much more manageable height.
Planting and care
Bright light required. Plants can take direct sunlight too. But do not place plants from low light to direct sunlight - they will get scorched. Move them gradually.
Caring for Ficus Elastica Decora Rubra
- Planted in warm areas of the world for fruit, shade, and ornamentals.
- Once the rubber plant has grown to the height you want it to grow up to, you can cut the top off.
- Water thoroughly but do not over water.
- Apply balance NPK fertilizer and FYM thrice a year.
- Remove infected plant parts.
- Try to keep in bright sunlight, give direct sunlight at least twice a month.
Typical uses of Ficus Elastica Decora Rubra
Special features: The rubber plant is all about having a small tree indoors with broad shiny attractive leaves.
Culinary use: NA
Ornamental use: Used for decorations in homes, shops and offices. Good to keep inside homes and terraces.
Medicinal use: NA
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Very nice plant ...n very neatly packed
Amazed to see this plant.
Thank you so much... gifted to someone special and he likes it a lot
Easy plant to grow quickly and provide the rooms with a colourful leaf display
Low maintenance perennial indoor potted plant
Any query about ficus elastica decora rubra, ficus black prince, rubber plant (burgundy) - plant