|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Dieffenbachia Camilla
Camille dieffenbachia has ivory-yellow leaves edged in rich, dark green. Dieffenbachia is a broad-leaved foliage plant with thick succulent stems. Camille has creamy yellow leaves with rich green borders. This plant has a bushy look but as its lower leaves are shed its stem becomes more evident
The large and showy dieffenbachia can be the perfect living decoration for the home or office. When you learn how to care for a dieffenbachia plant, youâ€™ll find it to be adaptable to different kinds of lighting and conditions.
Planting and care
Dieffenbachia is propagated by cutting, tip cutting or stem cutting. With a minimum temperature of 5 degrees, dieffenbachia must be grown indoors in temperate areas. They need light, but filtered sunlight through a window is usually sufficient. They also need moderately moist soil, and should be fertilized organically
Leaves will periodically roll up and fall off to make way for new leaves. Yellowing of the leaves is generally a sign of problematic conditions, such as a nutrient deficiency in the soil. Dieffenbachia responds well to hot temperatures and dry climates.
Caring for Dieffenbachia Camilla
- When potting or repotting plants, springtime is best just before the growing season begins.
- Rotate the dieffenbachia house plant regularly to provide adequate light to all sides of the plant and prevent it from reaching toward the light on one side.
Typical uses of Dieffenbachia Camilla
Special features: The large and showy Dieffenbachia can be the perfect living decoration for the home or office.
Ornamental use: The large and showy dieffenbachia can be the perfect living decoration for the home or office.
- http://plantcaretoday.com/how-to-care-for-a-diffenbachia-plant-growing-the-dumb-cane.html http://www.gardeningknowhow.com/houseplants/dumb-cane/growing-dumbcane-dieffenbachia.htm
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Thank you Nurserylive for such nice live plants collection
Awesome experience!!! Luved the plant. Looked exactly the same. Thank you NL
IS this, an indoor plant ????
Fresh and beautiful, Must buy!
Very much happy with the product and service.