With this purchase you will get:
Description for Aralia Miniature White
Most interiorscapers experienced with these plants would agree that many of the cultivars and species are truly superior interiorscape plants with phenomenal staying power on the job. Even when used in those hot, dark places referred to in the article. Over the years, aralias have fallen in and out of favor with growers and plants buyers alike.
Leaves mostly pinnate, leaflets opposite, blades variable, but commonly broadly ovate or elliptic and coarsely dentate or lacerate, commonly variegated with white or pale yellow margins, or sometimes all dark green. Inflorescence a compound panicle.
Planting and care
Aralia plants can propagate by stem cuttings or if the stems are thick enough, air layering during the rainy season. Propagating aralia plants is more successful when temperatures are above 21 degrees C.
Caring for Aralia Miniature White
- Adequate watering is of course, essential, but over-watering is above all the greatest cause of the demise of virtually all Aralias.
- It is generally thought that plants will thrive when kept on the dry side.
- False aralia does not like to be moved. A sudden change in location causes the leaves to drop off.
- Trimming the tips of an Aralia Plant helps promote new growth.
- Handpick as many of the mealybugs from the plant as possible.
- Treat the areas near the base of the leaves with a cotton swab dipped in alcohol every five days, especially where you see the cottony masses of insects.
- Insecticidal soap is helpful when mealybugs are in the crawling stage before they attach to the foliage and assume their cottony appearance.
- Fertilize every two weeks with liquid houseplant fertilizer in spring and summer and monthly in fall and winter.
Typical uses of Aralia Miniature White
Special features: Aralia varieties are ideal for adding softness and texture to indoor spaces.
Culinary use: NA
Ornamental use: Foliage is beautiful
Medicinal use: NA
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
I purchased a plant online from nursery live and received it in a very perfect condition, Thanks nurserylive team
What is Botanical name of this plant?
Very much happy with the product and service. On time delivery with product being in perfect condition.
Plants are a great way to bring a little natural beauty indoors.
How often should i water it and does it come with soil or should i get my own soil?
Any query about aralia miniature white - plant