Money Plant Marble Prince - Plant
Description for Money Plant Marble Prince
They are very easy to grow, both in soil and water filled bottles, jars and any container. Money plant care is quite easy and needs no expertise. I have also grown money plants inside old fused bulbs globes. These bulbs hanging from a thread looks amazing showing the plant's green leaves along with white root system inside the bulb. The money plant can be grown as an indoor or outdoor plant without any special care
|Common name||Flower colours||Bloom time||Height||Difficulty|
|Money Plant||-||-||-||Easy to grow|
Planting and care
You can plant it anytime and in any season with great ease. You just have to cut a stem from parent plant and plant it where ever you want. You can plant it anywhere whether in soil or in water. You can plant it in your garden as well as in your house. The best part about this plant is that you can plant it just by cutting a part of already grown money plant.
Just cut the stem of already grown money plant and plant it in soil. Cut the fresh stem from the growth tip.
If you are planting it in soil then make a hole in soil and plant it. If you are planting it as indoor plant in a glass jar or bottle and you want to plant it in water then fill the bottle more than half and plant it.
|Partial sunlight||Well drained soil||Medium||20 to 30 degrees C||Use any organic fertilizer|
Caring for Money Plant Marble Prince
- Money plants do not need much care if you do not overdo anything like sunlight, water and fertilizers. It is difficult to kill so it is known as devil's vine or ivy.
- Some tips on how to care a money plant are given below to grow it faster.
- When to plant,You can start planting your money plant in any season anytime.
- Where To Plant,Money plant can grow in both direct and indirect sun light.
- However, too much direct sun light can turn the leaves yellow and even burn them.
- I have placed my money plant in a shaded verandah where it receives only indirect sun light and it is growing very well, spreading on the ceiling with 8 to 10 branches - all about 5 meter long.
Typical uses of Money Plant Marble Prince
Special features: You can grow this as an indoor or outdoor plant. Keep a stem of money plant in a bottle of water and decorate indoor or outdoor.
Medicinal use: Always seek advice from a professional before using a plant medicinally
Want to write review ?Click here to Login
What garden lovers say ... ?
Amazed us with safe and sound delivery
Dose u give instructions on how to maintain them??
Good one.. Good plant growth & good packing...