|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Indian Cinnamon
Cinnamon is a small evergreen tree 10-15 meters tall, native to Sri Lanka and South India. The bark is widely used as a spice due to its distinct odour. In India it is also known as "Daalchini". The leaves are ovate-oblong in shape, 7-18 cm long.
Planting and care
Caring for Indian Cinnamon
- As long as the soil is kept slightly dry, a potted cinnamon plant can thrive for years without special care.
- You can keep the plants as small as 3 feet by pruning regularly, or you can repot them over time into a 12- to 14- inch pot and allow them to reach up to 8 feet tall.
Typical uses of Indian Cinnamon
Special features: Cinnamon has been known from remote antiquity, and it was so highly prized among ancient nations that it was regarded as a gift fit for monarchs and other great potentates. It was imported to Egypt from China as early as 2000 BC, and is mentioned in the Bible in Exodus.
Culinary use: Both the stem and bark are highly aromatic, and itâ€™s the inner bark that is used as a spice.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments