Note: The image is for reference purpose only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height etc.
Sparaxis bulb blooms the star-shaped flowers, the flower bloom enhance the garden beauty.
Minimum quantity to order : 5 pieces
( 10 times booked in last 90 days )
|Special Gift Today |
| ||All India Delivery |
| ||500,000 Happy Customers |
Description for Sparaxis (White)
Sparaxis is a cormous perennial flowering plant which produces loose spikes of up to 5 white colored, open star-shaped flowers. Blooming of sparaxis in late spring or early summer.
Common name(s): Harlequin flower, Wandflower
Flower colours: White
Bloom time: Late spring to early summer
Max reacahble height: Up to 15 inch
Difficulty to grow:: Easy to grow
Planting and care
Planting season of sparaxis bulb is in the winter and rainy season. Keep the planting distance between 2 bulb is 4 inches apart. Place the bulb up to 3 inches deep. Use the potting mix for bulb plantation as:
- Garden soil + Compost + Perlite + Sand (2:2:1:1)
- Soil + Cocopeat + vermicompost (2:1:2)
Sunlight: Full sunlight
Soil: Sandy loam soil
Temperature: 20 to 30 degrees C
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer.
Caring for Sparaxis
- Water a plant when the soil feels dry to touch. Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering for the winter & rainy season.
- Try to water the plants in the morning around 8-10am.
- You should remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and throw in the garbage collector.
- You should fertilize a plant at planting time and growing season.
- Mulch the potting mix with organic material.
Typical uses of Sparaxis
Special features: Star-shaped flower
Ornamental use: The plant is used for flower beds.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
There are yet no reviews for this product.
Any query about sparaxis (white) - bulbs
You may browse related categories
Copyright © 2019 Nurserylive. All Rights Reserved