Sedum confusum - Succulent Plant
Note: The image is for reference purpose only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height etc.
Glossy evergreen leaves and showy spring flowers make this low shrubby Mexican perennial a real gem for mild climates.
( 690 times booked in last 90 days )
** for new paypal users only
|Special Gift Today |
| ||All India Delivery |
| ||500,000 Happy Customers |
With this purchase you will get:
3 inch Grower Round Plastic Pot (Black)
Description for Sedum Confusum
Plant height: 0.5 - 0.8 inches
Plant spread: 2 - 4 inches
Sedum confusum is a sprawling ground cover which forms a foliage mat spreading by trailing stems. Features succulent, shiny, bright green leaves which typically form rosettes at the ends of stems rising to 10" tall.
Clusters of yellow, star-like flowers appear in summer. Sedum confusum is appropriately possessed of uncommon qualities. Unlike ivy, gazania and ice-plant, it does not get woody and does not build thatch.
The fleshy oval dark green leaves concentrate toward the tips of arching branches, forming lush mounds.
Common name(s): Lesser Mexican stonecrop
Flower colours: Yellow
Bloom time: April
Max reachable height: 0.25 to 0.75 feet
Difficulty to grow: Easy to grow
Planting and care
Plant sedum seeds in early spring in well-drained, average to rich soil in full sun. Space the plants between 6 inches and 2 feet apart, depending on the type. Low-growing and vigorous species will tolerate partial shade.
Sunlight: Full Sun to Partial Shade
Soil: Well-drained soil
Temperature: -20.6 degrees C (-5 degrees F) to -17.8 degrees C (0 degrees F)
Fertilizer: The plant is used for an ornamental purpose.
Caring for Sedum Confusum
- Plant sedum seeds in early spring in well-drained, average to rich soil in full sun. Space the plants between 6 inches and 2 feet apart, depending on the type.
- Low-growing and vigorous species will tolerate partial shade. You can also plant divisions or cuttings instead of seeds.
- Dig a hole so that the top of the root ball is level with the surface, then place the plant in the hole and fill it in.
- Once established, sedums require little care. Check your plants regularly to make sure they are not dry and water when needed.
- After flowering, cut back the plants to maintain their shape.
- Remember to divide your plants in the spring or fall to control their spread. Throughout the summer, divisions and cuttings root readily.
Typical uses of Sedum Confusum
Special features: Used as Ground cover, Borders, Rock gardens, Hanging baskets. May be difficult to find in commerce.
Culinary use: NA
Ornamental use: The plant is used for an ornamental purpose.
Medicinal use: NA
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
5 / 5 Swati Singh 02 July 2018
?Is it real plant or artificial ???
5 / 5 Shakil Anwar 02 July 2018
Young ones adapt better
4 / 5 Aviral Pandey 01 July 2018
Does it comes with soil?
5 / 5 Yade Dirchi 29 June 2018
Thank you very much. Love your company and site.
4 / 5 Madhu Grover 29 June 2018
Verry small size.but good product no any damage when i got it in my home delievery is superior
Any query about sedum confusum - succulent plant
You may browse related categories
Copyright © 2019 Nurserylive. All Rights Reserved