Sansevieria trifasciata Hahnii, Snake Plant in Ceramic Pot - Gift Plant
Note: The image is for reference purpose only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height etc.
Snake Plant is potted in the attractive Ceramic Pot. This plant is an air purifier so, it one of the best gift to your dearest.
( 36 Sold in last 30 days )
|Special Gift Today |
| Get 1 Plantfood FREE |
| * growth & flowering booster |
| Get 1 Potted Mogra plant FREE |
| * On all orders above Rs 699 |
| 50% Cashback with Paypal |
| * for new paypal users only |
* max Rs 300
| ||All India Delivery |
| ||500,000 Happy Customers |
With this purchase you will get:
Sansevieria trifasciata Hahnii, Snake Plant in Ceramic Pot Plant
3.3 inch Marble Finish Square Ceramic Pot (White)
Description for Sansevieria trifasciata Hahnii, Snake Plant in Ceramic Pot
Plant height: 7 - 11 inches
Sansevieria trifasciata Hahnii is a lovely, short growing which remains less than one feet in height as it sends out new shoots, and spreads into a cluster of leafy funnels. It is a stemless perennial succulent plant with dark green leaves with clear horizontal bands, arranged in an attractive rosette. Sansevieria trifasciata can bloom in summer or autumn with sweetly fragrant greenish-white flowers, but this cultivar rarely seems to do so.
Common name(s): Snake plant, mother-in-law tongue, Birds Nest Sansevieria, Hahns Sansevieria
Flower colours: Inconspicuous
Bloom time: Summer or Autumn
Max reachable height: Up to 1 ft
Difficulty to grow: Easy to grow
Planting and care
Sansevieria can be divided easily during repotting. Alternatively, new shoots, which emerge from the soil as spikes, can be taken and potted independently. They are rapid growers once established. Cuttings can also be taken, but its much easier to rely on division.
Pot the snake plant in a clay container that is wider than it is tall since the root system is shallow. Choose a pot the same diameter or one size larger than the current container of a plant. Plastic is not the best choice for these plants because strong roots can easily crack and break weak pots.
Sunlight: Full to partial sunlight
Soil: sandy loam soil
Temperature: 20 to 35 degrees C
Fertilizer: Feed a mild cactus fertilizer during the growing season; do not fertilizer in the winter.
Caring for Sansevieria trifasciata Hahnii
- Water a plant when the soil feels dry to touch. Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering for the winter & rainy season.
- Try to water the plants in the morning around 8-10am.
- You should remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and throw in the garbage collector.
- You should prune and fertilize a plant mostly in the spring season.
- When a plant grows beyond its limit and pot size not providing enough space for the spread of roots, re-pot with fresh soil and some fertilizer.
- While re-potting, try not to disturb the roots. Avoid any drastic change in the provided environment otherwise, the plants may get stress/shock.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
Typical uses of Sansevieria trifasciata Hahnii
Special features: Attractive foliage
Ornamental use: They are excellent in a grouping and will grow equally well on the floor or on table-top displays.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
There are yet no reviews for this product.
Copyright © 2019 Nurserylive. All Rights Reserved