Poinsettia Flowers of the Holy Night for Christmas - Gift Plant
Note: The image is for reference purpose only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height etc.
The showy bracts of poinsettias attract the attention in the blooming period. Poinsettia has important in the Christmas festival. So, it is one of the best gifts for Christmas.
( 4 times booked in last 90 days )
|Special Gift Today |
| ||All India Delivery |
| ||500,000 Happy Customers |
With this purchase you will get:
Poinsettia Flowers of the Holy Night for Christmas Plant
Super Marble Pebbles (Small, White) - 50Gm
7 inch Grower Round Plastic Pot (Terracotta Color)
Ribbon (White, 2 cm Width)
Description for Poinsettia Flowers of the Holy Night for Christmas
Plant height: 4 - 8 inches
The poinsettia is a commercially important plant species of the diverse spurge family. The species is indigenous to Mexico. It is particularly well known for its red and green foliage and is widely used in Christmas floral displays.
The species is a tall, rangy shrub that grows to a height of 10 ft. It has large, dark green, oval leaves that are toothed on the sides and pointed at the tips. They emerge from smooth green erect stems. Flowers are borne at the stem tips in winter. The actual flowers are quite small (they are the yellow structures at the center of the brilliantly colored bracts) The bracts are actually modified leaves - in the species there usually are 8 to 10 bracts that are 4-7 in long.
Common name(s): Poinsettia, Flowers of the Holy Night
Flower colours: Yellow flowers with red bracts
Bloom time: Seasonal bloomer
Max reachable height: Up to 10 feet
Difficulty to grow: Easy to grow
Planting and care
Poinsettia is propagated through cutting in a rainy season. Use the potting mix as the soil, vermicompost, and coco peat (1:1:1).
Sunlight: Ful to partial sunlight
Soil: Sandy loam soil
Temperature: 20 to 30 degrees C
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
Caring for Poinsettia Flowers of the Holy Night for Christmas
- Water a plant when the soil feels dry to touch. Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering for the winter & rainy season.
- Try to water the plants in the morning around 8-10am.
- You should remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and throw in the garbage collector.
- You should prune and fertilize a plant mostly in the spring season.
- When a plant grows beyond its limit and pot size not providing enough space for the spread of roots, re-pot with fresh soil and some fertilizer.
- While re-potting, try not to disturb the roots. Avoid any drastic change in the provided environment otherwise, the plants may get stress/shock.
Typical uses of Poinsettia Flowers of the Holy Night for Christmas
Special features: Attractive colorful bracts
Ornamental use: The plant is used for an ornamental purpose.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
There are yet no reviews for this product.
Any query about poinsettia flowers of the holy night for christmas - gift plant
You may browse related categories
Copyright © 2019 Nurserylive. All Rights Reserved