Phalaenopsis Orchid (Any variety, White) - Plant
Note: The image is for reference purpose only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height etc.
You can enjoy Phalaenopsis Orchid which has the attractive white moth shape flower.
( 50 Sold in last 30 days )
|Special Gift Today |
| 50% Cashback with Paypal |
| * for new paypal users only |
* max Rs 300
| ||All India Delivery |
| ||500,000 Happy Customers |
With this purchase you will get:
Phalaenopsis Orchid (Any variety, White) Plant
Description for Phalaenopsis Orchid (Any variety, White)
Plant height: 19 - 29 inches
Plant spread: 3 - 5 inches
This product will have any variety of white color flowers at the time of shipping.
Phalaenopsis orchid has a single growing stem produces one or two alternate, thick, fleshy, compact leaves. The inflorescence of this orchid is a raceme or panicle appears from the stem. This bloom can live for several weeks. If kept in indoor condition, the flowers may be live last two to three weeks.
Common name(s): Phalaenopsis Orchid, Moth Orchids
Flower colours: White
Bloom time: Winter, spring
Max reachable height: Up to 3 ft
Difficulty to grow: Easy to Grow
Planting and care
You can propagate with the division of clumps, keikis, back bulbs and tissue culture plants. For orchid cultivation, the potting mixture should consist of charcoal, broken pieces of bricks and tiles, coconut husk, and fiber.
Foliar application of NPK 20:10:10 @ 0.2% should be done at weekly intervals on the whole plant and potting media, it should start from 30 days after planting. Use mist or overhead sprinkler to provide the water and to maintain humidity.
Sunlight: Full to Partial Shade
Soil: Use soilless potting mix, pH level 7
Temperature: 20 to 25 degree C
Fertilizer: Spray any organic fertilizer
Caring for Phalaenopsis Orchid
- Re-pot the plant when grows large and overgrows its container, the potting material deteriorates, the plant has to be split or divided.
- It is better to re-pot epiphytes every year. The best time for repotting is when fresh roots emerge at the bases of the previous year growth.
- This orchid should have a 50-70% humidity level around them. You should spray the water on the whole plant and potting medium for maintaining the humidity.
- Also, you can select the area where fountain or water flow is available.
- You should keep the plant directly in front of airflow to maintain the humidity.
- After your orchid has finished blooming, use sharp scissors to cut off the flowering stem to promote regrowth.
- Crowding of plants can lead to problems with insect infestations and fungus. Keep air to circulate around the plant.
Flowers are harvested when they are fully open as the flowers.
Typical uses of Phalaenopsis Orchid
Special features: Orchid has showy flowers which is relatively easy to grow, with a central long stem and an attractive spray of flowers that can last up to four weeks.
Culinary use: NA
Ornamental use: Phalaenopsis orchid flowers are used in flower arrangement and bouquet.
Medicinal use: NA
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
4 / 5 Chayanika Sonowal Handique 29 June 2018
Beautiful healthy plants delivered straight to the doorstep.
5 / 5 Kiran Mayi 21 June 2018
Plants are awesome.. the quality is just fantastic. .....I gifted it to my mom on her anniversary
4 / 5 Vijayalakshmi Kesharwalaa 12 June 2018
Quick delivery, good price
4 / 5 Shivani Aggarwal 10 June 2018
"I ve bought quite a few of these and are growing very well.
4 / 5 Duvvuri Ranga 03 June 2018
Couldn t find it anywhere else.
Copyright © 2019 Nurserylive. All Rights Reserved