Phalaenopsis Mansion FF Orchid (White and Purple) - Plant
Note: The image is for reference purpose only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height etc.
Phalaenopsis Mansion FF Orchid has attractive white and purple combination colour with the amazing flower shape.
( 3 Sold in last 30 days )
|Special Gift Today |
| 50% Cashback with Paypal |
| * for new paypal users only |
* max Rs 300
| ||All India Delivery |
| ||500,000 Happy Customers |
With this purchase you will get:
Phalaenopsis Mansion FF Orchid (White and Purple) Plant
Description for Phalaenopsis Mansion FF Orchid (White and Purple)
Plant height: 25 - 38 inches
This product has the white and purple combination flowers at the time of shipping.
Phalaenopsis orchid has a single growing stem produces one or two alternate, thick, fleshy, compact leaves. The inflorescence of this orchid is a raceme or panicle appears from the stem. This bloom can live for several weeks. If kept in indoor condition, the flowers may be live last two to three months.
Common name(s): Phalaenopsis Orchid, Moth Orchids
Flower colours: White and Purple
Bloom time: Winter, spring
Max reachable height: Up to 3 ft
Difficulty to grow: Easy to Grow
Planting and care
Division of clumps, keikis, back bulbs and tissue culture plants. The potting mixture consists of charcoal, broken pieces of bricks and tiles, coconut husk and fibre for orchid cultivation. Foliar application of NPK 20:10:10 @ 0.2% at weekly intervals on the whole plant and potting media, it's starting from 30 days after planting. Mist or overhead sprinkler should use to provide water and to maintain humidity.
Sunlight: Full to Partial Shade
Soil: Use soilless potting mix, pH level 7
Temperature: 20 to 25 degree C
Fertilizer: Spray any organic fertilizer
Caring for Phalaenopsis Mansion FF Orchid
- Re-pot the plant when grows large and overgrows its container, the potting material deteriorates, the plant has to be split or divided.
- It is better to re-pot epiphytes every year. The best time for repotting is when fresh roots emerge at the bases of the previous year growth.
- This orchid should have a 50-70% humidity level around them. You should spray the water on the whole plant and potting medium for maintaining the humidity.
- Also, you can select the area where fountain or water flow is available.
- You should keep the plant directly in front of airflow to maintain the humidity.
- After your orchid has finished blooming, use sharp scissors to cut off the flowering stem to promote regrowth.
- Crowding of plants can lead to problems with insect infestations and fungus. Keep air to circulate around the plant.
Flowers are harvested when they are fully open as the flowers.
Typical uses of Phalaenopsis Mansion FF Orchid
Special features: Orchid has showy flowers which is relatively easy to grow, with a central long stem and an attractive spray of flowers that can last up to four weeks.
Culinary use: NA
Ornamental use: Phalaenopsis orchid flowers are used in flower arrangement and bouquet.
Medicinal use: NA
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
4 / 5 ARIF MOHAMMED 28 June 2018
It s lovely. The plant was carefully packed and seems to be genuine plant. I m happy with my purchase.
5 / 5 Gaurav Narwania 25 June 2018
Grown in coco-peat and hence requires less water while being relatively insect free.
4 / 5 Madhu Pal 25 June 2018
Can be kept in semi shade areas
5 / 5 Samrridhi Kukreja 19 June 2018
This is easy to grow with low maintenance requirements
5 / 5 Mamata Naik 09 June 2018
Plant received in good packing, but is not similar as shown in web site.
Copyright © 2019 Nurserylive. All Rights Reserved