With this purchase you will get:
Description for Peperomia rubella
This evergreen, sometimes succulent houseplants may be either rosette-forming or erect with trailing stems. Peperomia rubella is upright and branching, becoming untidy with age, light to dark green leaves, red below, creating a copper tint to the foliage. Though peperomia produce greenish- white, panicle-like flower spikes.
Planting and care
Most Peperomia species can be relatively easily propagated from leaf cuttings. Remove large leaves with their stalks (petioles) and bury in seedling starting soil. Use of a rooting hormone can increase odds of success. Place the cutting in a warm, bright place until new growth emerges.
Caring for Peperomia rubella
- Keep in a bright sunny location.
- Try not to water the leaves, give water to soil only.
- Avoid overwatering as the roots may get rot.
- Water the plant in a morning, between 8 to 10 am.
- Avoid keeping in suffocated areas or in dark room.
- While, re-potting or propagating try not to disturb the roots.
Typical uses of Peperomia rubella
Special features: Variegated leaves
Ornamental use: The Peperomia houseplant is an attractive addition to a desk, a table or as a member of your houseplant collection.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments