Peace Lily, Spathiphyllum - Micro Garden
Note: The image is for reference purpose only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height etc.
Peace Lily, Spathiphyllum - Micro Garden contains attractive tiny Peace lily plants in a specialised glass containers.Gift them to your loved ones or keep on your office desk and requires no cleaning, no watering and no maintenance.
( 68 times booked in last 90 days ) For delivery in Mumbai/Thane Only
|Special Gift Today |
| ||All India Delivery |
| ||500,000 Happy Customers |
Description for Peace Lily, Spathiphyllum - Micro Garden
Note: Do not open the lid or remove the cling wrap of the bottle. Do not keep the bottle in direct sunlight to avoid drying of the plant.
- Height of the container : Approx. 4 Inches
- Width of the container: Approx. 2.5 Inches
- Material of the container: Glass
Peace Lily, Spathiphyllum - Micro Garden is a collection of small plants growing in a sterile container having specialised growth medium. This micro garden contains bottle container with beautiful tiny plants that can be used for ornamental purposes.
Keep them indoors (16 - 26 degree celsius) under bright fluroscent light and watch them grow inside the glass bottle.
This micro garden is best suited for indoor (16 - 26 degree celsius) bright light air conditioned environment and remains healthy 3-4 months. However, this micro garden can also be placed slightly warmer rooms with bright fluroscent light for shorter duration (1 - 2 Month).
Once the plants in the microgarden out grows the bottle they can be transplanted in the cocopeat first and later on to the pots having soil.
Benefits of Peace Lily, Spathiphyllum - Micro Garden
- You get beautiful Peace lily plants growing in specialised medium in a glass bottle.
- This micro garden do not require cleaning and maintenance as it does not contain soil.
- You can grow the plant in this micro garden for 3-4 months even without applying water.
- This micro garden has all the required nutrients for the growth of the plants for 3-4 months.
- You get double benefit as you can transplant the grown plants in regular pots also.
- Office tables/desks, Study tables,
- Living room, Bedroom, Dining etc
Caring for Peace Lily, Spathiphyllum - Micro Garden
- Do not open the lid of the bottle.
- Do not remove the cling wrap and keep the bottle upright always.
- Keep the bottle in bright location under fruroscent light (Tube lights, White bulbs, LED bulbs etc.)
- Try to keep the bottle closer to the fluroscent light (Tube lights, White bulbs, LED bulbs etc.)
- Do not keep the bottle in direct sunlight to avaoid drying of the plant.
- This Micro Garden does not contain soil and does not require watering till it is inside the bottle.
Process of transplanting plants from Peace Lily, Spathiphyllum - Micro Garden
1. Once the plants grow in bottles for 2-4 months or they start out growing in the bottle, they can be transplanted in other pots.
2. Open the lid of the bottle and take out the plant carefully without damaging the roots.
3. Clean the roots for any leftover medium gently with the help of tissue paper.
4. Take a small pot (Appox. 3inch upeer diameter) or seedling tray and fill with cocopeat.
5. Make some space in the cocopeat with finger and plant the seedling.
6. Apply water sparingly.
7. Keep this set up in bright, warm, slightly humid location away from the direct sunlight for 8-10 days.
8. Once the plant is acclimatized i.e. it is adjusted to the outer environment, you can repot it in larger size pot having soil mix medium.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
There are yet no reviews for this product.
Any query about peace lily, spathiphyllum - micro garden
You may browse related categories
Copyright © 2019 Nurserylive. All Rights Reserved