|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
Description for Pepper Jalapeno M
Bell peppers are one of the most popular vegetables grown in home gardens. The bell pepper is native to Central and North America and is easy to grow. There is now a much wider variety of peppers to choose from with different colours and even different shapes.
Peppers are a tender, warm-season crop. They resist most pests and offer something for everyone: spicy, sweet or hot, and a variety of colors, shapes and sizes. For this page, we will focus on sweet bell peppers.
Planting and care
Caring for Pepper Jalapeno M
- Soil should be well-drained, but maintain adequate moisture either with mulch or plastic covering.
- Water one to two inches per week, but remember peppers are extremely heat sensitive. If you live in a warm or desert climate, watering everyday may be necessary.
- Fertilize after the first fruit set. Weed carefully around plants.
- If necessary, support plants with cages or stakes to prevent bending.
- Try commercially available cone-shaped wire tomato cages.
- They may not be ideal for tomatoes, but they are just the thing for peppers. For larger fruit, spray the plants with a solution of one tablespoon of Epsom salts in a gallon of water, once when it begins to bloom, and once ten days later.
Capsicum will be ready for harvest about 2 months from planting. Capsicum of hybrid varieties start green and then mature to the their original color. Unlike the Hybrid varieties, the colour of the heirloom Capsicums results from their genetics, and not just the stage of ripeness.
Typical uses of Pepper Jalapeno M
For maximum flavour, eat peppers on the same day they are picked. You can also leave them on a kitchen counter for a day or two to ripen further.
Do not place peppers in the crisper drawer or in plastic wrap or bags in the refrigerator. Peppers are warm-weather fruits and do not store well in cold temperatures. If you have too many peppers, consider the following storage options.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Good germination rate..n what impresses me the most is the amount of seeds they provide..good work!
100%Germination of both the packets.one packet contains more than saficent seeds and all of them germinated
I WAITING FOR THE RESULT, IF IT SUCCESSFUL I WILL RECOMMEND TO ALL MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY ABOUT THIS
10 of them germinated. will give full star after veggie start to grow
I have sowed seeds and all of them grew.. Very Perfect can give more stars