Nauclea latifolia - Plant
Note: The image is for reference purpose only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height etc.
Out of Stock
|Special Gift Today |
| Get 1 Plantfood FREE |
| * growth & flowering booster |
| Get 1 Potted Mogra plant FREE |
| * On all orders above Rs 699 |
| 50% Cashback with Paypal |
| * for new paypal users only |
* max Rs 300
| ||All India Delivery |
| ||500,000 Happy Customers |
Fruit is a globose receptacle bearing capsule, 5 x 3 mm, obovoid, truncate, hispid above; seeds many, flat, winged, bifid at the tip. Purple Neo-Cheesewood is found in Indo-Malaysia, Asia Pacific and Australia, and the Western Ghats- occasional in South and Central Sahyadris. Common name:
Late summer or early fall.Height:
15 m Difficulty level:
easy to growPlanting & Care
An accurate soil test will tell you where your pH currently stands. Acidic (sour) soil is counteracted by applying finely ground limestone, and alkaline (sweet) soil is treated with ground sulfur.If you order roses from a mail-order company, order early, in January or February (March at the latest). They are usually shipped in the spring as bare roots when plants are fully dormant, well before they have leafed out Sunlight:
Full Sun Soil:
Apply any organic fertilizerCare:
- Start with pruning shears for smaller growth.
- Use loppers, which look like giant, long-handle shears, for growth that is more than half an inch thick.
- A small pruning saw is handy, as it cuts on both the push and the pull.
Fruit is a globose receptacle bearing capsule, 5 x 3 mm, obovoid, truncate, hispid above; seeds many, flat, winged, bifid at the tip.UseMedicinal use:
- Nauclea latifolia Smith (Rubiacea) is a small tree, found in tropical areas in Africa.
- It is used in traditional medicine to treat malaria, epilepsy, anxiety, pain, fever etc.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor before use. Reference:
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
There are yet no reviews for this product.
Copyright © 2019 Nurserylive. All Rights Reserved