Mucuna Bracteata - 0.5 Kg Seeds
Note: The image is for reference purpose only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height etc.
Common names - Leguminous cover plant, Mucuna bracteata.
( 55 Sold in last 30 days )
Note: This product may take upto 3 weeks to deliver.
|Special Gift Today |
| Get 1 Plantfood FREE |
| * growth & flowering booster |
| Get 1 Potted Mogra plant FREE |
| * On all orders above Rs 699 |
| 50% Cashback with Paypal |
| * for new paypal users only |
* max Rs 300
| ||All India Delivery |
| ||500,000 Happy Customers |
Mucuna bracteata is a leguminous plant. It is a nitrogen-regulating plant that is used in agroecosystems operating around certain types of agricultural plant systems including: rubber trees, oil palm, citrus and coconut. Common name:
Cowitch, Common Cowitch, KonchColor:
25.00 to 40.00 feetDifficulty level:
easy to growPlanting & Care
Plants do not thrive in Zones 9 to 10 without a period of refrigeration; they need a cold, dormant period. Select a site with soil that drains well. How can you tell? After a good rain, find a spot that is the first to dry out. Water trapped beneath the scales may rot the bulb, so a well-drained site is essential. Sunlight:
Full sun to part shadeSoil:
20-35 degrees CFertilizer:
Apply any organic fertilizerCare:
- plant care is not difficult but does require vigilance.
- The vines need to be trained early when they are young.
- You may use plant ties or just weave them through trellis sections.
- Fertilize the plant in spring just before new growth appears.
- Pinch off the tips of the vines in the second year to promote branching which will fill the trellis with bushy growth.
- Plants prefer a near-neutral pH range of 5.
- A pH of 6.
- 5 is just about right for most home gardens (slightly acidic to neutral).
- An accurate soil test will tell you where your pH currently stands.
- Acidic (sour) soil is counteracted by applying finely ground limestone, and alkaline (sweet) soil is treated with ground sulfur.
Woodland gardens, naturalized areas. Provides quick cover for fences, arbors, trellises, walls or other structures in the landscape. Also may be grown along the ground to camouflage rock piles or old tree stumps. Good vine for hot, dry sites. Needs lots of room. Excellent for hummingbird gardens. UseNote:
No serious insect or disease problems. Species is a very aggressive spreader. Reference:
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
5 / 5 Manisha Sharma 08 October 2018
it was good..given good yield
Copyright © 2019 Nurserylive. All Rights Reserved