Description for Ipomoea mixed
They are common outdoor vines, especially used as ground covers, either in tropical regions or temperate areas. In the tropics, where most morning glory species hail from, they are typically perennial. In temperate regions, they are more commonly used as annuals.
Planting and care
- Grow annuals in a sunny, sheltered site.
- Plant in moderately fertile, well-drained soil.
- Choose a site that is sheltered from cold or drying winds.
- Sow Morning Glory seeds early in the season once the ground has warmed to 64 degrees F.
- Provide a trellis, arbor or other structure for your Morning Glory to climb on at planting time.
Caring for Ipomoea mixed
- Prune climbing species in spring.
- Under glass, provide full light with protection from the hottest sun.
- Once plants have reached about six inches or so in height, you can provide some type of support for the vine to twine around.
- Those planted in hanging baskets can simply be left to spill over the containerâ€™s edge.
Typical uses of Ipomoea mixed
Special features: Available in different colors.
Culinary use: NA
Ornamental use: Ipomoea can be grown in the greenhouse or outdoors as annuals over a pergola or archway, or as a groundcover.
Medicinal use: NA
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Any query about 1+1 ipomoea mixed - desi seeds