Hymenocallis Caribaea, Spider Lilly - Plant
Note: The image is for reference purpose only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height etc.
The flowers are delightfully fragrant, with up to 8 flowers blooming on each flower stalk at a time.
( 449 Sold in last 30 days )
|Special Gift Today |
| Get 1 Plantfood FREE |
| * growth & flowering booster |
| Get 1 Potted Mogra plant FREE |
| * On all orders above Rs 699 |
| 50% Cashback with Paypal |
| * for new paypal users only |
* max Rs 300
| ||All India Delivery |
| ||500,000 Happy Customers |
With this purchase you will get:
Hymenocallis Caribaea, Spider Lilly Plant
6 inch Grower Round Plastic Pot (Black)
Description for Hymenocallis Caribaea, Spider Lilly
Plant height: 19 - 30 inches
Hymenocallis caribaea is a bulb-forming perennial. Each bulb will produce multiple shoots, each with strap-shaped leaves that arch up to 2 feet (60 cm) in length. White flowers emerge from the ends of these leaves. Tepals are narrowly linear, up to 10 cm long, usually drooping at flowering time.
Common name(s): Spider lily, Beach spider lily
Flower colours: White
Bloom time: Year-round
Max reachable height: Up to 2 feet
Difficulty to grow: Easy to grow.
Planting and care
This plant is propagated by Offsets, Bulbs, and seeds. Planting season of the spider lily is early in the monsoon and spring season.
Sunlight: Full to partial sunlight
Soil: Sandy loam soil
Temperature: 20 to 35 degrees C
Fertilizer: Feed every 2 weeks in spring and summer with a balanced liquid fertilizer.
Caring for Hymenocallis Caribaea
- Water a plant when the soil feels dry to touch. Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering for the winter & rainy season.
- Try to water the plants in the morning around 8-10am.
- You should remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and throw in the garbage collector.
- You should prune and fertilize a plant mostly in the spring season.
- When a plant grows beyond its limit and pot size not providing enough space for the spread of roots, re-pot with fresh soil and some fertilizer.
- While re-potting, try not to disturb the roots. Avoid any drastic change in the provided environment otherwise, the plants may get stress/shock.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
Typical uses of Hymenocallis Caribaea
Special features: Fragrant flower
Ornamental use: This plant is one of the most popular fragrant flowering plants in landscape gardening.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
5 / 5 Vijay Choudhary 29 June 2018
Thank you Nurserylive for such nice live plants collection
5 / 5 Amit Kumar Sameria-khatik 26 June 2018
I Bought this product and received quickly .Quality wise awesome
4 / 5 sree harsha 25 June 2018
They are the most beautiful, glossy, healthy plants I ve ever seen.
5 / 5 Jolly Joy Monteroyo 24 June 2018
Got the plant in excellent shape. Looks great!
5 / 5 Vidya Vid 23 June 2018
Plant is in good health.. I m really happy with this little one.
Copyright © 2019 Nurserylive. All Rights Reserved