Gardening is educational and develops new skills in kids including
1. Responsibility - from caring for plants.
2. Understanding - as they learn about cause and effect (for example, plants die without water, weeds compete with plants).
3. Self-confidence - from achieving their goals and enjoying the food they have grown.
4. Love of nature - a chance to learn about the outdoor environment in a safe and pleasant place.
5. Reasoning and discovery - learning about the science of plants, animals, whether the environment, nutrition, and simple construction.
6. Physical activity - doing something fun and productive.
7. Co-operation - including shared play activity and teamwork.
8. Creativity - finding new and exciting ways to grow food.
9. Nutrition - learning about where fresh food comes from.
|Soil Mix for Seeds Gardening - 5 Kg||1||Details|
|7.1 inch Round Thermoform Pot (Terracotta Color)||3||Details|
|Coriander Imported - Seeds||1||Details|
|Spinach F1 Hybrid - Seeds||1||Details|
|Radish mino early - Desi Seeds||1||Details|
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments