|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Gladiator Rose (Dark Pink)
Note: The fragrance of Rose flowers depends on its variety and climatic conditions, hence this plant may or may not produce fragrant flowers.
The flowers are densely filled with petals, much like antique roses. English roses are a good choice for cutting gardens.
The symbolism of rose colors is steeped in tradition. Roses inspired people over thousands of years to develop a language of color.
Planting and care
Rose plants are planted in July - August at 75 cm x 75 cm spacing.
Rose plant requires full to partial sunlight for better growth.
Dig a planting hole according to the roots. Mix some fertilizer (cow manure or organic compost) with the soil in the potting mix or planting hole. Plant the rose plant carefully spread its root and fill with soil. Firm the soil tightly around the plant.
Caring for Gladiator Rose
- Pruning is done during March and October.
- Supply nutrients regularly through the growing season.
- Slow release or organic fertilizers applied to the ground are the most effective.
- however foliar feeds are also valuable for a quick effect and to help keep the leaves healthy.
- Mulch with organic matter.
- Watering should be done early in the morning if the soil is dry.
Harvesting is done preferably during early morning hours.
Typical uses of Gladiator Rose
Special features: Attractive flowers color
Culinary use: Rose hips are occasionally made into jam, jelly, marmalade, and soup or are brewed for tea, primarily for their high vitamin C content. They are also pressed and filtered to make rose hip syrup.
Ornamental use: Roses are best known as ornamental plants grown for their flowers in the garden and sometimes indoors.
Medicinal use: The rose hip is used as a minor source of Vitamin C.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments