Note: The image is for reference purpose only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height etc.
Charming, five-petaled, blue blooms with yellow centers flowers boost your garden beauty.
( 145 Sold in last 30 days )
|Special Gift Today |
| Get 1 Plantfood FREE |
| * growth & flowering booster |
| Get 1 Potted Mogra plant FREE |
| * On all orders above Rs 699 |
| 50% Cashback with Paypal |
| * for new paypal users only |
* max Rs 300
| ||All India Delivery |
| ||500,000 Happy Customers |
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Forget Me Not
Plant height: 3 - 6 inches
Myosotis is a genus of flowering plants in the family Boraginaceae. The perennial forget-me-not flower spreads easily. Forget-Me-Nots make a wonderful carpet or ground cover under taller plants or small deciduous plant. Flowers are tiny, true blue flowers with yellow centers, blooming above hairy leaves and stems.
Common name(s): Alpine Forget Me Not, Forget Me Not, True blue, Scorpion grasses
Flower colours: Sky Blue
Bloom time: Spring and Summer
Max reachable height: Up to 1.5 feet
Difficulty to grow: Easy to grow
Planting and care
Forget-Me-Not is propagated by seed and separating clumps. Sowing season of these seeds is in the spring season.
Sunlight: Partial shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temperature: 20 to 30 degrees C
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
Caring for Forget Me Not
- Water a plant when the soil feels dry to touch. Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering for the winter & rainy season.
- Try to water the plants in the morning around 8-10am.
- You should remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and throw in the garbage collector.
- You should prune and fertilize a plant mostly in the spring season.
- When a plant grows beyond its limit and pot size not providing enough space for the spread of roots, re-pot with fresh soil and some fertilizer.
- While re-potting, try not to disturb the roots. Avoid any drastic change in the provided environment otherwise, the plants may get stress/shock.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
Typical uses of Forget Me Not
Special features: Bedding. Border fronts. Rock gardens. Wild gardens and woodland areas or around ponds where plants can be allowed to naturalize. Interplant with spring bulbs.
Ornamental use: This plant is used as the ornamental purpose.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
5 / 5 Gaurav Narwania 27 June 2018
Given as a gift in the hopes of bringing prosperity to the recipient
5 / 5 Rama 25 June 2018
Easy plant to grow quickly and provide the rooms with a colourful leaf display
5 / 5 Sangeeta Chaudhry 20 June 2018
Very nice plant ...n very neatly packed
4 / 5 Parvati Gujju 15 June 2018
can I grow absolutely indoor or outdoor? or partly indoor or outdoor?
4 / 5 Tania Sen 14 June 2018
Got the plant in excellent shape. Looks great!
Copyright © 2019 Nurserylive. All Rights Reserved