Cute Owls with Peperomia - Miniature Garden
Note: Image is for reference purpose only. Actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height etc. Product is replaceable but not returnable.
This miniature garden pack contains 1 peperomia + 1 pair owls + Pebbles together with a ceramic pot and plate.
This product provides potted plant and decorative material separately. You can decore your own miniature garden.
(Inclusive of all taxes) Free Shipping
* Free Shipping on orders above
( 7 Sold in last 30 days )
|Special Gift Today |
| Get 1 Plantfood FREE |
| * on all orders today |
| Rs 200 Cashback by Nurserylive |
| * on all orders above Rs 799 |
| Rs 350 PayTM Cashback |
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 20 - Rs 200) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 499
| ||All India Delivery |
| ||10 Lakh Happy Customers |
Dispatched within: 3 Days
What makes it specialOwls in the miniature garden make a wonderful gift for your sibling.
Brings laughter on their face with this unconventional gift pack.
You can decorate your room or house with this gorgeous pack.
|Name ||Quantity || |
|Owls plastic miniature garden toys (Brown) - 1 Pair ||1||Details|
|Garden Pebbles (Mix Color, Medium) - 100 g||1||Details|
|Peperomia obtusifolia - Plant||1||Details|
|4.4 inch (11 cm) CP015 Embossed Bowl Round Ceramic Pot With Plate (Beige)||1||Details|
- Peperomia is tough, durable and highly tolerant of low light and poor soil conditions.
- It is attractive and used for a desk, a table or as a member of houseplant collection.
- It is a low-maintenance houseplant.
Initial (1 -2 weeks ) care once the plant reaches your place:
- Do not overwater suddenly, check the moisture in the soil first. If too dry then apply water gradually.
- Keep the plant in indirect bright light. Gradually move it to a more bright location.
- Do not re-pot immediately after receiving it. Caring Instruction of Peperomia used in this Miniature Garden
- Keep the plant in direct morning sunlight atleast 3 to 4 hours.
- Protect the plant from direct harsh sunlight as it can cause damage to the foliage. Soil
- The soil should be well drained and fertile for growing plant. Watering
- Water the plant when the topsoil (2-3 inch) feels dry to touch.
- Apply water at plant base with spoon or syringe.
- Avoid watering on the plant foliage or in other decorative material. Application of Fertilizer
- Fertilize the plants with a little amount of organic manure during spring and summer.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily. Plant Protection
- Prune the diseased and damaged plant part.
- Remove fallen leaves and flowers from the miniature garden.
- Wipe the leaves of the plant with a damp cloth to remove dust.
- For any insect attack or disease use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
- keep away from the AC Vents.
- Do not apply water on plant leaves.
- Do not overwater the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
There are yet no reviews for this product.
Copyright © 2020 Nurserylive. All Rights Reserved