Crassula Campfire - Succulent Plant
Note: The image is for reference purpose only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height etc.
Crassula capitella (Campfire) is a branching succulent plant with fleshy propeller-like leaves that mature from light green to bright red.
( 3866 times booked in last 90 days )
** for new paypal users only
|Special Gift Today |
| ||All India Delivery |
| ||500,000 Happy Customers |
With this purchase you will get:
Crassula Campfire Plant
3 inch Grower Round Plastic Pot (Black)
Description for Crassula Campfire
Plant height: 2 - 4 inches
Plant spread: 2 - 4 inches
Crassula capitella or the Campfire Plant is a perennial succulent plant native to southern Africa.
Campfire crassula is a branching succulent with fleshy leaves that mature from bright lime green to bright red. Leaves turn bright red if not over-watered and the plant receives direct sun for most of the day, during drought or in cold temperatures1. Great for borders, containers, edging, fillers, ground covers, rock gardens, xeriscaping, and coastal gardens1.
This variety typically blooms in the following colours: Green-yellow and Cream. The leaves of this particular variety normally show as Coral red and Android robot green
Campfire Plant grows as an evergreen and is a flowering succulent. Being an evergreen plant, it will keep its leaves throughout the year.
Campfire Plant is known for its clump-forming habit and growing to a height of approximately 30.48 cm (11.89 inches).
Try planting Campfire Plant if you'd like to attract butterflies and bees to your garden.
Common name(s): Crassula capitella,Crassula capitella Campfire,Campfire Crassula,Crassula Blaze, Crassula Flame
Flower colours: -
Bloom time: summer or early autumn
Max reachable height: 1ft.
Difficulty to grow: easy to grow
Planting and care
Growing plants can be inexpensive, particularly when growing them from seed. Seeds of plants flowers should usually be sown directly into the sunny flower bed, as developing roots do not like to be disturbed
Sunlight: Full Sun
Soil: well-drained soil
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
Caring for Crassula Campfire
- Crassula are easy to grow, but they are susceptible to mealy bugs and fungal diseases.
- As with all succulents, overwatering is sure to be fatal, so err on the side of too dry rather than too wet.
- Never let your Crassula sit in water.
- If you water from beneath by letting the plant sit in a saucer of water, make sure to pour off any excess water after a few minutes.
Repot as needed, preferably during the warm season. To repot a succulent, make sure the soil is dry before repotting, then gently remove the pot.
- Knock away the old soil from the roots, making sure to remove any rotted or dead roots in the process. Treat any cuts with a fungicide.
- Place the plant in its new pot and backfill with potting soil, spreading the roots out as you repot.
- Leave the plant dry for a week or so, then begin to water lightly to reduce the risk of root rot.
Crassula are generally started by division, offsets or leaf cuttings.
- Plants can be easily propagated from a single leaf: sprout leaves by placing them into a succulent or cacti mix, then covering the dish until they sprout
Typical uses of Crassula Campfire
Special features: The Campfire crassula is a branching succulent with fleshy propeller-like leaves that mature from bright lime green to bright red. Leaves turn bright red if not over-watered and the plant receives direct sun for most of the day, during drought or in cold temperatures.
Ornamental use: The plant is used for ornamental purpose
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
5 / 5 Namrata Mishra 02 July 2018
Very nice plants...looking so beautiful..thanku nurserylive?
5 / 5 Alluri Venkatapati Raju 02 July 2018
Wow nice plants and delivered in great condition..
5 / 5 Sandeep de 02 July 2018
Air Purifying Indoor Plant.
4 / 5 Pukhrambam Kavita 02 July 2018
Appealing, elegant and easy to grow plant.
4 / 5 Meena Bulla 01 July 2018
My plants are thriving! Will definitely buy this plant again when needed.
Any query about crassula campfire - succulent plant
You may browse related categories
Copyright © 2019 Nurserylive. All Rights Reserved