Carissa humphreyi variegata - Plant
Note: The image is for reference purpose only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height etc.
natal plum, common carissa
Out of Stock
( 5 Sold in last 30 days )
|Special Gift Today |
| Get 1 Plantfood FREE |
| * growth & flowering booster |
| Get 1 Potted Mogra plant FREE |
| * On all orders above Rs 699 |
| 50% Cashback with Paypal |
| * for new paypal users only |
* max Rs 300
| ||All India Delivery |
| ||500,000 Happy Customers |
Carissa is a genus of shrubs or small trees native to tropical and subtropical regions of Africa, Australia and Asia.Common name:
natal plum, common carissaColor:
Creamy whiteBloom time:
15.00 to 30.00 feetDifficulty level:
easy to growPlanting & Care
Enrich the soil with leaf mold or well-rotted organic matter to encourage good drainage. Dig a hole 2 to 3 times as deep as the bulbs are high and set the bulb in the hole pointy side up. Fill the hole with soil and tamp gently. Space bulbs at a distance equal to 3 times the bulbâ€™s diameter. For a good effect, plant plants in groups of 3 to 5 bulbs.Sunlight:
Full sun to part shadeSoil:
Apply any organic fertilizerCare:
- Feed plants on a regular basis before and throughout the blooming cycle (avoid chemical fertilizers and pesticides if youâ€™re harvesting for the kitchen).
- Once a month between April and July, apply a balanced granular fertilizer (5-10-5 or 5-10-10).
- Allow Â¾ to 1 cup for each bush, and sprinkle it around the drip line, not against the stem.
Specimen or group. Foundation planting. Foliage provides excellent color for the winter landscape, and cuttings of the same are popular additions to Christmas wreaths and decorations.UseMedicinal use:
- Carissa carandas Linn.
- commonly known as "Karaunda" (Apocynaceae) is a popular medicinal herb widely distributed in different parts of Pakistan.
- In addition to other medicinal uses, C.
- carandas is popular in indigenous system of medicine for its medicinal use in gut motility disorders like, constipation and diarrhea.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
for medicinal useReference:
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
There are yet no reviews for this product.
Copyright © 2019 Nurserylive. All Rights Reserved