Bulb-shaped hanging terrarium (9in Ht)
Note: The image is for reference purpose only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height etc.
Hanging bulb terrarium is glamorize to you. It can create miniature scenes of the garden. Also, a terrarium is a good idea for a gift.
( newly launched ) For delivery in Bangalore, Only
|Special Gift Today |
| 50% Cashback with Paypal |
| * for new paypal users only |
* max Rs 300
| ||All India Delivery |
| ||500,000 Happy Customers |
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Bulb
Note:- The products are custom made and would be hand-delivered in a week time after placing the order.
Hanging bulb terrarium is a collection of the small plant growing in a container. A small indoor garden in a glass container is easy to make. This terrarium contains bulb shape container with small plants, pebbles, white sand, and potting medium, etc. It looking appearance as like the miniature scenes of the garden.
Pot Height: Approx. 9 Inches,
Pot Width: Approx. 6 Inches
Opening Diameter:Approx. 2.5 Inches
Common name(s): Hanging bulb terrarium, Succulent terrarium
Flower colours: NA
Bloom time: NA
Max reachable height: Up to 10 cm (Plant)
Difficulty to grow: Easy to grow
Planting and care
You should use water-soluble organic fertilizer in little quantity. Don't apply in large quantity; it will promote more vegetative growth. We maintain the small plant size in the terrarium. That's the way we should control the vegetative growth.
If there is a need of re-potting then the potting media should be as follows a one and a half inch to two-inch layer in the bottom of the container. The soil should be 3 parts of potting soil, 1 part of grit (pumice), 1 part of the horticultural-grade sand, 1/2 part of the compost etc.
Sunlight: Bright area with indirect sunlight
Soil: Pumice, horticultural-grade sand, compost(2:2:1)
Temperature: 20 to 25 degree C
Fertilizer: Liquid fertilizer
Caring for Bulb
- Spray the water once in the fortnight with spraying bottle on the soil.
- Avoid spraying on the plant.
- This terrarium container don't have the drainage hole or holes, avoid application of large quantity water.
- Give it bright with indirect sunlight or near artificial light sources.
- The soil should not be saturated or soggy as this condition will lead to rotting.
- The glass walls should allow the light to reach the plants and it should be clean from dust, drafts, and temperature changes.
- If there is too much moisture on the inner side of the container that you cannot see your plants, then open the lid for temporarily to allow it to dry.
- Avoid too much direct sunlight to the container; it may burn the plants and the glass container may get very warm.
- Remove fallen leaves from the terrarium.
Typical uses of Bulb
Special features: Well arranged, settled-up terrarium
Ornamental use: It is used as the ornamental plant.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
There are yet no reviews for this product.
Copyright © 2019 Nurserylive. All Rights Reserved