1+1 Bathuya Desi, Bathua - Seeds
Note: The image is for reference purpose only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height etc.
1 packet contains Bathuya Desi - approx. 200 seeds.
( 375 Sold in last 30 days )
|Special Gift Today |
| Get 1 Plantfood FREE |
| * growth & flowering booster |
| Get 1 Potted Mogra plant FREE |
| * On all orders above Rs 699 |
| 50% Cashback with Paypal |
| * for new paypal users only |
* max Rs 300
| ||All India Delivery |
| ||500,000 Happy Customers |
Sticky Chickweed is a cosmopolitan weed found in some hill-stations in North India, which probably came from Eurasia. It is an annual herb 10-35 cm tall. Stem are simple or branched, erect to rising. Stems are hairy, often on one side.
Leaves are 1-2 cm long, 3-7 mm broad, obovate-elliptic to lanceshaped-elliptic, sparsely or densely hairy, with a pointed to blunt tip and stalkless base. Bracts are herbaciousCommon name:
5 ft 5 in (165 cm)Difficulty level:
easy to growPlanting & Care
Tiny flowers are borne in cymes at branch ends or in leaf axils, often loose on long slender stalks and with slender branches. Sepals are narrowly lanceshaped, green with white margin. Petals are white, about 3 mm, very deeply divided into two. Tropical Chickweed is native to Africa, America, naturalise India.Sunlight:
47 °C. Fertilizer:
Apply any organic fertilizer Care:
- Tropical Chickweed is a prostrate herb with dichotomous branching.
- Leaves are very broadly ovate, almost round, with heart-shaped base, carried on stalks up to 1 cm.
- Leaves are hairless, 1-3.
- 5 x 0.
- 6-3 cm, 3-7-nerved at base.
- Avoid wearing your Desis when it is pouring outside.
- In case they do get wet, keep them out in the sun to dry and they will be just fine.
- When not in use, make sure you keep them away from moisture; safe in the jute bag with the small silica pouch that comes along with your Desis.
sparsely or densely hairy, with a pointed to blunt tip and stalkless base. Bracts are herbacious. Flower stalk is densely glandular-hairy, shorter or as long as the sepal-cup. Flowers are borne in roundish heads at the end of branches.UseMedicinal use:
- The pounded leaf is applied to snake bites in China.
- The plant is appetizer, depurative, emollient, febrifuge, laxative and stimulant.
- The juice of the plant is used.
- Tropical Chickweed is widely used in traditional African medicine for the treatment of diverse ailments including painful and febrile conditions.
:for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor before use.Reference:
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
4 / 5 Chandra Shekhar Verma 20 October 2018
I planted the seeds in a vermincompost/soil mix outside in the shadow. Since it is very hot right now it is perfect for tomatos to grow. The seeds germinated a few days after planting them
5 / 5 hetal vaidya 13 October 2018
Can be grown in pot??
4 / 5 Divya Kuchibhotla 01 October 2018
Good but after two moths i will see the result
4 / 5 Pukhrambam Kavita 23 September 2018
10 of them germinated. will give full star after veggie start to grow
4 / 5 Ram narayan Mishra 28 August 2017
Up to what height this plants grows.
Copyright © 2019 Nurserylive. All Rights Reserved