Argyreia Nervosa, Elephant Creeper, Vidhara - 0.5 Kg Seeds
Note: The image is for reference purpose only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height etc.
Common names include Hawaiian Baby Woodrose, Adhoguda अधोगुडा or Vidhara विधारा (Sanskrit), Elephant Creeper and Woolly Morning Glory
( 42 Sold in last 30 days )
Note: This product may take upto 3 weeks to deliver.
|Special Gift Today |
| Get 1 Plantfood FREE |
| * growth & flowering booster |
| Get 1 Potted Mogra plant FREE |
| * On all orders above Rs 699 |
| 50% Cashback with Paypal |
| * for new paypal users only |
* max Rs 300
| ||All India Delivery |
| ||500,000 Happy Customers |
Argyreia nervosa is a perennial climbing vine native to the Indian subcontinent and introduced to numerous areas worldwide, including Hawaii, Africa, and the Caribbean. Though it can be invasive, it is often prized for its aesthetic value.Common name:
baby woodrose, Color:
30-40 ft. (9-12 m) ..Difficulty level:
:easy to growPlanting & Care
Hawaiian baby woodrose (Argyreia nervosa) is definitely not an infant in size, as its heart-shaped leaves can grow to 1 foot in length, and the vine may clamber to 30 feet. Its lavender-pink trumpet-shaped flowers are of more moderate dimensions, however, usually about 2 inches across and 3 inches long with maroon centers.Sunlight:
-4C to -1C (25F � 30F).Fertilizer:
Apply any organic fertilizer Care:
- Sow your Hawaiian baby woodrose seeds in late spring or early summer.
- Nick the seeds with a craft knife first and soak them for 24 hours.
- Plant them 1/2 inch deep and 5 feet apart, in sandy and only moderately fertile soil, along a wall, fence or pergola which they can climb.
- Refrain from using high-nitrogen fertilizers for Hawaiian baby woodrose, as those may encourage the plants to produce many leaves but few flowers.
- Instead, feed the plants only once a month with a liquid organic bloom-booster fertilizer such as 0-10-10, using about 3 tablespoons per gallon of water.
The backs of the Hawaiian baby woodrose s leaves and its buds are covered with a white down, so the plant is sometimes also called wooly morning glory.UseMedicinal use:
- Argyreia nervosa belongs to family-convolvulaceae is an important herb used extensively in traditional systems of medicine.
- It is commonly known as Hawaiian Baby Woodrose, Elephant creeper or Wooly morning glow in English.
for medicinal useReference:
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
5 / 5 Surabhi Vishnoi Bhadauria 05 October 2018
The reason why I am reviewing this so lately is because I wanted some time to see it s germination and growth afterwards. Today the plant is in full bloom . It has almost grown up to 3 ft in height an
Copyright © 2019 Nurserylive. All Rights Reserved