With this purchase you will get:
Description for Aglaonema Diamond Bay
Aglaonema is also quite an undemanding plant considered to be a shade tolerant plant with glossy dark green leaves with silver edges. The leaves of the species are oval and the trunk is erect. The plant is often grown in offices due to its unpretentiousness (this cultivar requires minimal care) and beautiful ornamental leaves.
Planting and care
It is usually grown as an annual. It is easily grown in moist, organically rich, well-drained soils in full sun. Use potting mix as the soil, vermicompost, and coco peat. Avoid overhead watering.
Caring for Aglaonema Diamond Bay
- Proper care for aglaonema starts with its proper placement.
- Keep the plant where receives bright indirect sunlight.
- Place your plant far from doors, air vents, and windows in order to ensure it won't suffer from drafts.
- Fertilize the species at least 2 times per month.
- Water them from spring until autumn with an appropriate solution (1 teaspoon of soluble 20-20-20 analysis fertilizer and 1 gallon of water).
- Watering should be done early in the morning if the soil is dry.
Typical uses of Aglaonema Diamond Bay
Special features: Aglaonema or Chinese evergreen is an extremely popular houseplant, which is very easy to grow.
Ornamental use: It is used as the ornamental plant.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
How crazy that we all have plants on the mind.
I m really happy to say that your packing is good ,on time delivery all plants are good .
Gift for my father and he loved it
Plant is in good health.. I m really happy with this little one.
Excellent service and good product. Well packed and well delivered. Though few leaves were fallen but plant was almost ok.