Adenium (Baby Pink) - Plant
Note: The image is for reference purpose only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height etc.
Adeniums are appreciated for their colorful flowers, but also for their unusual, thick caudices. They can be grown for many years in a pot and are commonly used for bonsai.
( 125 Sold in last 30 days )
** for new paypal users only
|Special Gift Today |
|upto 100% Cashback on all orders Today |
- Upto 100% Cashback on all orders
- Assured 20% min cashback
- view more
| ||All India Delivery |
| ||500,000 Happy Customers |
With this purchase you will get:
Adenium (Baby Pink) Plant
6 inch Grower Round Plastic Pot (Black)
Description for Adenium (Baby Pink)
Plant height: 9 - 15 inches
Taking care and growing adenium obesum, a succulent plant more commonly known as Desert Rose, is not challenging, and the plant will reward you with its unusual shape, beautiful deep red to pure white flowers and its tolerance of occasional neglect.
It has fleshy leaves and beautiful 2-inch pink open-trumpet shaped flowers. It is a succulent, and forms more of a bush than a tree.
Desert Rose plants found at the garden shop are usually grown from seed and similar to the true species found in nature. With the right conditions, Adenium obesum can be a fast growing and stunning houseplant.
Common name(s): Desert rose
Flower colours: Pink
Bloom time: Year round blooming plant
Max reachable height: Up to 1 m. Their foliage is generally oval-shaped and varies in size (2 to 7 inches). The size generally depends on the maturity of the plant and its location.
Difficulty to grow: Easy to grow
Planting and care
The plant perform best in big size containers (8inh or more) or plant them on ground
Sunlight: Full sun
Soil: The plant needs a good quality, coarse potting mix of perlite, rock, sand, and topsoil with coir or a small percentage of peat. Do not add fertilizer until the plant has been in the pot for 2 to 3 months. Planting adenium, desert rose plants, in the ground is a bit different than in pots.
Make sure you put 3 inches of rock in the bottom of the hole for drainage and then use the soil as described. Remember using regular potting mixes and top soils will cause root rot!
Water: Water them 2 to 3 times a week.
Temperature: Not more than 95 degrees F
Fertilizer: Established adeniums do not need much care. In fact, many people never fertilize their adeniums and they grow great. Do not fertilize when flowering because it may cause the flower to drop. Dormancy. These plants require special care, especially after entering dormant periods. It is advised to move containers to dry and frost-free locations and water the plants once per month. When the spring comes, increase the amount of water, because the plant starts entering another cycle.
Caring for Adenium
- Daily watering is essential only during hot summer days.
- As the flower grows in warm climates, where the temperature always remains above 50F even at night, remember to water it regularly even throughout winter months.
- This will allow the soil to dry out between watering.
- Temperature is another thing you should pay attention to.
- In case you live in a subtropical climate, you can place the plant indoors until the cold weather passes. Adenium can also be grown outdoors in areas where the temperature never goes below 40.
- The desert rose can survive 40 degrees with little damage, but when the temperature is below 30, the plant dies.
- In winter the plant can freeze, even if it is placed in a greenhouse.
- There are a few tips on how to care for adenium in winter. Many people treat it like a cactus.
- Caring for adenium, water it only on warm sunny days and move it to the house, when there is a risk of frost.
Typical uses of Adenium
Special features: Can be kept indoor in AC. The more sunlight plant get, the more flowers it blooms. The plant is very hardy, it need little care.
Culinary use: NA
Ornamental use: Its generally keep indoor in living room and in terrace area.
Medicinal use: NA
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
4 / 5 joydeep chakravorty 22 June 2018
Amazed to see this plant.
5 / 5 dishant jain 19 June 2018
can you supply marble or terracotta rectangular pot?
5 / 5 Naresh Jhorar 19 June 2018
I received product with very good quality. But its not as per there image.
5 / 5 Pintso Gyatso 16 June 2018
I had ordered this plant...I m very much satisfied with Nurserylive.... :)
4 / 5 Dhiraj Gome 15 June 2018
It is easiest to grow houseplant.
Any query about adenium (baby pink) - plant
Copyright © 2019 Nurserylive. All Rights Reserved