Tomato Imp Rio Granade - Seeds ( buy1get1free )
Description for Tomato Imp Rio Granade
|Common name||Flower colours||Bloom time||Height||Difficulty|
Botanical name: Solanum lycopersicum
|Yellow||Year round||Height : determinate 3-4 , indeterminate 7-15
Planting and care
|Solarize your soil to control nematodes, weeds and other pests and disease pathogens.
Moisten the area and cover it with a sturdy plastic trap.
|Choose well drained, deep and loamy soil.
Plan on providing fertile, organically enriched soil with a pH between 6.2 and 6.8 for best flavour.
Blossom-end rot is due to calcium deficiency. Lime the tomato soil at the rate of 5 pounds per 100 square feet.
|Tomato plants need at least an inch of water per week; so water them well, especially during dry spells.||Germination 60-85 F
For Growth 70-75 F
|Fertilizer 1 week before planting. Avoid high N and K at blossom time.<
Too much leaf growth may indicate too much N or too much water
Fertilizer formulas such as 5-10-10 are good.
Bone meal or ground rock phosphate are also good.
Caring for Tomato Imp Rio Granade
- Water generously for the first few days.
- Water well throughout growing season, about 2 inches per week during the summer. Keep watering consistent!
- Mulch five weeks after transplanting to retain moisture.
- To help tomatoes through periods of drought, find some flat rocks and place one next to each plant. The rocks pull up water from under the ground and keep it from evaporating into the atmosphere.
- Fertilize two weeks prior to first picking and again two weeks after first picking.
- If using stakes, prune plants by pinching off suckers so that only a couple stems are growing per stake.
- Practice crop rotation from year to year to prevent diseases that may have over wintered.
Typical uses of Tomato Imp Rio Granade
Want to write review ?Click here to Login
What garden lovers say ... ?
5 / 5 Satya Mohan 02 September 2017
Great Seeds. I got 100 % success germination , that too in 2 days itself instead of 7days that usually is the duration. Awesome
5 / 5 Madhu Grover 26 August 2017
5 / 5 Maruthi Kotipalli 29 July 2017
All the seeds germinated. Now I have way too many seedlings.
Tag cloud : buy online vegetable seed Tomato Imp Rio Granade - Seeds,buy vegetable seeds online Tomato Imp Rio Granade - Seeds,buy online seeds Tomato Imp Rio Granade - Seeds,buy seed online Tomato Imp Rio Granade - Seeds,buy vegetable seeds online india Tomato Imp Rio Granade - Seeds,Tomato Imp Rio Granade - Seeds seeds buy online,online vegetable seed nursery Tomato Imp Rio Granade - Seeds,Tomato Imp Rio G