Nimboo, Lemon ( Seedless, Grafted ) - Plant
Description for Nimboo, Lemon ( Seedless, Grafted )
In India, in terms of area under cultivation, citrus is the third largest fruit industry after Banana and Mango.When you grow a lemon tree in a pot, there are a few things you need to keep in mind. First of all, container lemon trees will not get as large as lemon tree grown in the ground.When growing lemon trees in containers, the needs are very similar to lemon trees growing in the ground. The lemon trees will need good drainage, so make sure the pot has drainage holes.
|Common name||Flower colours||Bloom time||Height||Difficulty|
|Nimboo, Limboo.lime||-||Annual||2 to 6||Moderately easy,|
Planting and care
|Full sun, Partial sun.||Citrus orchards flourish well in light soils with good drainage properties. Deep soils with pH range of 5.5 to 7.5 are considered ideal.||Keep soil moist throughout the growing season,||20 to 40 degrees C||Use any organic fertilizer|
Caring for Nimboo
- If you have the luxury of starting from scratch, plant your lemon tree where it will get plenty of sun and be protected from frost in the colder months.
- Ensure the soil is well drained in your planting area.
- Mulch in a ring around the tree.
- This helps keep moisture in the ground, but more importantly prevents grass and weeds, which lemon trees dislike, from encroaching on your plant.
- Care should be taken, though, not to mulch right up to the trunk as this can promote collar rot.
Typical uses of Nimboo
Medicinal use: There is a belief in Ayurvedic medicine that a cup of hot water with lemon juice in it every morning tonifies and purifies the liver.
Note: The following information is general guidelines. Be sure to ask your healthcare provider for guidelines.
Want to write review ?Click here to Login
What garden lovers say ... ?
Bought 3 live plant. Was impressed by the packaging but was very upset with the plants after seeing the plants. The pictures on the website show a very different picture than what really reaches you.
I really impressed with live plant I purchased online from nurserylive, the packaging was superb.. Thanks
is the pot and soil included?