Sphagnum Moss Grass - 0.5 Kg Seeds
The pack contains 5 bulbs each of
- Gladiolus bulbs
- Rajanigandha bulbs
- Zephyranthes bulbs
*Offer valid till stock last.
*Use coupon : NLGRZB
Too little light results in dull colors. Performs well on pond peripheries. Prefers loamy soils that never dry out. Soils must be well-drained however. Prefers at least moderate humidity in a moist growing medium.
Common name: Sphagnum Moss
Bloom time: July to August
Height: 0.25 to 0.50 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Plant where they will receive a minimum of 5 to 6 hours of full sun per day. Plants grown in weak sun may not die at once, but they weaken gradually. Give them plenty of organic matter when planting and don’t crowd them.Wear sturdy gloves to protect your hands from prickly thorns.
Sunlight: Full Sun
Soil: well-drained soil
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Plant care may require a bit of effort, but the results are well worth the work.
- Not all plants are fragrant, but the most common and hardy do produce a sweet, carrying fragrance.
- Common is a vine and has larger glossy green leaves than Royal.
- Both can survive in temperate climates if they are planted in a sheltered area.
- Arabian is a small bush with evergreen leaves.
- Do not prune plants in the fall.
- Simply cut off any dead or diseased canes.
- Stop fertilizing 6 weeks before the first frost but continue watering during dry autumn weather to help keep plants fortified during the dry winter.
- Mound, mulch, or add compost after a few frosts but before the ground freezes.
Rock gardens. Bedding plants. Containers. Terrariums.
- For thirty years, Sphagnum Moss had been used as a surgical dressing in Germany.
- The growing plant, with its underlying layers of withered stems and leaves, is collected, picked clean from other plants, pineneedles, etc.
- , and dried.
- Sphagnum Moss has important advantages (as an absorbent) over cotton-wool.
for medicinal use