Curtain creeper, Vernonia creeper, Parda bel - Plant
Description for Curtain creeper, Vernonia creeper, Parda bel
Climbers are great for screening unsightly areas of the garden, brightening up bare walls and adding height to your borders.
Climbers are a versatile group of plants - use climbing plants to cover fences, walls, trellis, arches or obelisks! You can also train certain shrubs as â€˜wall shrubsâ€™ for the same effect.
|Common name||Flower colours||Bloom time||Height||Difficulty|
|Curtain creeper, Vernonia creeper, Parda bel||White flower||Early summer||1.5 to 10 feet||Moderately easy,|
Planting and care
|Full sun, Partial sun||Well-drained soil||Keep soil moist throughout the growing season||30 to 40 degrees C||Use any organic fertilizer|
Caring for Curtain creeper
- Virginia creeper is a carefree plant. It is a deciduous perennial vine with a woody stem.
- The plant will bloom in June to July with green inconspicuous flowers.
- They turn into round ball-like fruits, which persist on the vine and add interest
- can cut these off if you have children, as they are highly toxic.
- Birds will enjoy them if you leave them on the vine.
- Watch for leafhoppers, scale and Japanese beetles. Treat with the appropriate insecticide to quell these types of invaders.
Typical uses of Curtain creeper
Ornamental use: The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
Medicinal use: NA
Want to write review ?Click here to Login
What garden lovers say ... ?
Thanks Nurserylive. i could not get this product in my area without you!
Got all healthy plants..thanks
I have got a healthy plant with great packageing.Thanks to nurserylive to give me a great satisfaction.