Happy Ganesha with Senecio Herreianus - Plant
Description for Happy Ganesha with Senecio Herreianus
Leafy succulent, in that it store large amounts of water in their leaves (as opposed to stems as do the cacti) and can withstand long periods of drought. Leaves are football shaped and about 3/8 inch long.
The unique shapes of the fleshy leaves greatly reduce the surface area exposed to the hot and dry environment, so they lose a bare minimum of the precious water extracted from the soil.
In its natural environment its stems trail on the ground, rooting where they touch and forming dense mats.
Note: The selection of plant (size/color), pot design & Ganesha Idol design may vary depending on availability
|Common name||Flower colours||Bloom time||Height||Difficulty|
|String of Beads, string of pearls||White||Mid Fall, Late Fall/Early Winter, Mid Winter||3 to 8 inch||Easy to grow|
Planting and care
|Bright, partial shade||Sandy soil||It requires very infrequent watering (about once a month).||Normal room temperature||-|
Caring for Happy Ganesha with Senecio Herreianus
- Clean the ceramic pot with clean cloth regularly.
- Clean the load Ganesh idol once a month.
- Do not put extra water, water plant twice a week.
- Keep the set indoor, dust free environment.
- Keep the set away from children's reach.
- Allow the soil to dry out between waterings in the winter, when they are somewhat dormant. Since they are growing in sandy soil, nutrients will need to be replenished. Fertilize annually, but lightly. Too much fertilizer will cause a lot of leggy growth.
Typical uses of Happy Ganesha with Senecio Herreianus
Ornamental use: Senecio is commonly cultivated as an ornamental plant. It is typically displayed in hanging baskets with the leaves cascading over the edge of the container. It can be grown indoors or outdoors (above freezing temperature) and is considered to be low maintenance.
Want to write review ?Click here to Login
What garden lovers say ... ?
Plants are awesome.. the quality is just fantastic. .....I gifted it to my mom on her anniversary
Good growth and 90% germination
Great plant..looked nice.