Citronella, Odomas - Plant
The pack contains 5 bulbs each of
- Gladiolus bulbs
- Rajanigandha bulbs
- Zephyranthes bulbs
*Offer valid till stock last.
*Use coupon : NLGRZB
Citronella oil is one of the essential oils obtained from the leaves and stems of different species of Cymbopogon. The oil is used extensively as a source of perfumery chemicals such as citronellal, citronellol, and geraniol.
Common name: horse balm
Color: Light yellow
Bloom time: August to September
Height: 2.00 to 4.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Mosquito plant is actually a scented geranium. The plant produces a pretty pinkish colored blooms in summer. Plant in spring after the danger of frost has passed and the soil has warmed, about the same time you plant tomatoes.
Sunlight: Part shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Mosquito plant is actually a scented geranium.
- The plant produces a pretty pinkish colored blooms in summer.
- Plant in spring after the danger of frost has passed and the soil has warmed, about the same time you plant tomatoes.
- Select a location with a little afternoon shade, and space plants 18 to 24 inches apart.
Best grown in woodland, native plant or wildflower gardens.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
- Its generally kep indoor in living room and in terrac area.
No serious insect or disease problems.