1 packet contains - 100 seeds.
** for new paypal users only
|Special Gift Today|
|upto 100% Cashback on all orders Today|
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
Description for Cherry Tomato Wild Texas
Botanical name: Solanum lycopersicum
Planting and care
Moisten the area and cover it with a sturdy plastic trap.
Plan on providing fertile, organically enriched soil with a pH between 6.2 and 6.8 for best flavour.
Blossom-end rot is due to calcium deficiency. Lime the tomato soil at the rate of 5 pounds per 100 square feet.
For Growth 70-75 F
Fertilizer formulas such as 5-10-10 are good.
Bone meal or ground rock phosphate are also good.
Caring for Cherry Tomato Wild Texas
- Water generously for the first few days.
- Water well throughout growing season, reduce watering in the winter.
- Mulch five weeks after transplanting to retain moisture.
- Fertilize two weeks prior to first picking and again two weeks after first picking.
- Practice crop rotation from year to year to prevent diseases that may have overwintered.
Typical uses of Cherry Tomato Wild Texas
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
seeds germination rate is good
The vegetable seeds have germinated.I can give my real review only after a few months
I WAITING FOR THE RESULT, IF IT SUCCESSFUL I WILL RECOMMEND TO ALL MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY ABOUT THIS
Good number of plants and currently flowering so waiting for the cherry tomatos!!
almost all seeds did sprout but growth is slow
Any query about 1+1 cherry tomato wild texas - seeds