Dragon Fruit, Ajagar Phal ( Grown through seeds ) - Plant
Easily grown in acidic, moist, well-drained soils in full sun to part shade. Best fruit production occurs in full sun, but plants generally appreciate some part afternoon shade in hot summer climates. Foliage tends to open up as the amount of shade increases. Avoid poorly drained soils
Common name: holly
Bloom time: May
Height: 10.00 to 20.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Plant flush with the soil line. Fertilize only occasionally. Water the dragon fruit plant in the same manner as a tropical cactus.
Sunlight: Full sun to part shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 32 F
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- When the plant becomes root bound its growth will slow.
- At that point it is time for division and/or a larger pot.
- Fast growing Dragons come in a variety of bright colors.
- Water Dragon Fruit Cactus must be treated like a Tropical Cactus and water when nearly dry but try to keep the climbing pole moist.
Hedges or screens. Specimen or accent. Columnar form fits into narrow locations. Foliage and fruit provide good color for the winter landscape.
- Unverified information Tuber paste is applied externally to cure scabies.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor before use.