For delivery in Bangalore, Only
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Succulent globe terrarium (6in Ht)
Note:- The products are custom made and would be hand-delivered in a week time after placing the order.
Succulent globe terrarium is a collection of small Succulent growing in a container. A small indoor garden in a glass container is easy to make. This terrarium contains a globe shape container with succulent plants, pebbles, stone, toy, and potting medium, etc. It looking appearance as like the miniature scenes of the garden.
Pot Height: Approx. 6 Inches
Opening Diameter: Approx. 3.5 Inches
Planting and care
You should use water-soluble organic fertilizer in little quantity. Don't apply in large quantity; it will promote more vegetative growth. We maintain the small plant size in the terrarium. That's the way we should control the vegetative growth.
If there is a need of re-potting then the potting media should be as follows a one and a half inch to two-inch layer in the bottom of the container. The soil should be 3 parts of potting soil, 1 part of grit (pumice), 1 part of the horticultural-grade sand, 1/2 part of the compost etc.
Caring for Succulent globe terrarium
- Spray the water once in the fortnight with spraying bottle on the soil.
- Avoid spraying on the plant.
- Give it bright with indirect sunlight, diffused or near artificial light sources.
- The soil should never be saturated or boggy as this will lead to rotting.
- The glass walls allow light to reach the plants and give protection from dust, drafts, and temperature changes.
- If there is too much moisture that you cannot see your plants, then open the top of the container temporarily to allow it to dry.
Typical uses of Succulent globe terrarium
Special features: Well arranged, settled-up terrarium
Ornamental use: It is used for the ornamental purpose.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
This plants collection is awesome!!! I would recommend it to everyone.
I have been growing exotic plants for 50 years
Awesome seeds. All grow and are great.
Is it suitable for office premises with no fresh air space
Very nice plant to have.