Round flask green terrarium (4in Ht)
For delivery in Bangalore Only
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Round flask green terrarium (4in Ht)
Note:- The products are custom made and would be hand-delivered in a week time after placing the order.
Round flask green terrarium is a collection of small Fettonia plant growing in a transparent, sealed container. A small indoor garden in a glass container is easy to make. This terrarium contains round shape container with small Fettonia plants, pebbles, toys, and potting medium, etc. It looking appearance as like the miniature scenes of the garden.
Fettonia plant has bushy green leaves with accented veins of white to deep pink and has a short fuzz covering their stems.
Height: Approx. 4 inches
Width: Approx. 2.5 inches
Planting and care
You should use water-soluble organic fertilizer in little quantity. Don't apply in large quantity; it will promote more vegetative growth. We maintain the small plant size in the terrarium. That's the way we should control the vegetative growth.
If there is a need of re-potting then the potting media should be as follows a one and a half inch to two-inch layer in the bottom of the container. The soil should be porous to allow good drainage. It should be slightly moist for planting. You can use equal parts of garden soil, sand, and peat moss(1:1:1).
Caring for Round flask green terrarium
- Prune the tips of the plant to create a bushier plant.
- Remove fallen leaves from the terrarium.
- Spray the water once in the fortnight with spraying bottle on the soil.
- Avoid spraying on the plants.
- This terrarium container don't have the drainage hole or holes, avoid application of large quantity water.
- Give it bright with indirect sunlight or near artificial light sources.
- The soil should not be saturated or soggy as this condition will lead to rotting.
- The glass walls should allow the light to reach the plants and it should be clean from dust, drafts, and temperature changes.
- If there is too much moisture on the inner side of the container that you cannot see your plants, then open the lid for temporarily to allow it to dry.
- Avoid too much direct sunlight to the container; it may burn the plants and the glass container may get very warm.
- You can allow the terrarium to receive fresh air from an open window.
Typical uses of Round flask green terrarium
Special features: Well arranged, settled-up terrarium
Ornamental use: It is used for the ornamental purpose.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Such a great variety of options!
Air Purifying Indoor Plant.
Air Purifying Indoor Plant.
Excellent plant. needs quite a bit of care though
This plants collection is awesome!!! I would recommend it to everyone.
Any query about round flask green terrarium (4in ht)